Recent Topics

Ads

Pathetic

Let's talk about... everything else
Luuca

Re: Pathetic

Post#11 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:51 pm Fairly sure I die even when the situation doesnt warrant it.....
Me too.. it keeps them guessing.

Ads
vianiznice

Post#12 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Mind if I file this under "L2P"?

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#13 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:27 pm

T'as bu loulou? Tu as un nom? un screen? un truc quoi parce la comme ça bof bof...

Autant que je sache personne n'utilise le moindre "god mode " pour jouer en rvr / sc....

Luuca

Post#14 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:27 pm T'as bu loulou? Tu as un nom? un screen? un truc quoi parce la comme ça bof bof...

Autant que je sache personne n'utilise le moindre "god mode " pour jouer en rvr / sc....
The entire Zaxxed Guild is God-Mode, but without any Dev permissions. It's all in the attitude. :)

ferraz19

Post#15 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:51 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:31 pm "they managed to break one of the best pvp games I have ever known."

You should get out more.
Get out of here silly, troll. No one needs your childish comments

Zaxxond

Post#16 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:53 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:51 pm Fairly sure I die even when the situation doesnt warrant it.....

Flavorburst

Post#17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:02 am

ferraz19 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:51 pm
Flavorburst wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:31 pm "they managed to break one of the best pvp games I have ever known."

You should get out more.
Get out of here silly, troll. No one needs your childish comments
There goes those ironic statements, again.

This entire premise of the OP is a troll.

That said, there was nothing childish about my comment. I think that expanding the pool of games you play (or experiences you have, in general) widens your perspective and helps you not get hung up on petty ****.

Arteker616

Post#18 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:57 am

saupreusse wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:35 pm I don't know exactly what you mean, but as far as I'm concerned the staff is using the same items and skills as you. (except cosmetics)
sometimes it had happened, long ago certain gm could not be hitted, and other just teleported around invisible , nothing biggy to be honest .And once saw a terminate in midle of a sc during t3 days , when ahem someone lost it during a heated isha sc.
On the other hand alot of people considered cheater to gms when they secret tested ab ex modes on .
But with hundreds of scs under my belt i never saw any gm do actualy abuse the game on regular fashion.
And yes there is quite a few gms wich are prety good at playing, and some people just raged about omg gm hax.

once had to spend 15 mins trying to convince a player who was calling poor good ole ryan as cheater because a sb tank was hiting him for 1,5k(these oathstone critics lul). and he was hitin him for 1( u dont know how many times i tried to explain him how ib m2 works)

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#19 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:10 am

I don't have any PM's.

That's how you report stuff. Nothing to see here.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog