Recent Topics

Ads

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys.

Let's talk about... everything else
martholomew

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys.

Post#1 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:24 am

Title.

For your hard work and dedication to making this game possible to play again. I am having a really, really fun time and a major blast just playing T1 again, much less the rest.

You've given me a game to play, a free one at that, in a time where I need something to do with myself besides work and gym.

Thank you. All of you devs and moderators and the emulator team.

M
Magus 40/78

Ads
Kragg

Re: Just wanted to say thanks to you guys.

Post#2 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:37 am

Welcome aboard!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:50 pm

thank you for those kind words. I hope you will enjoy it. Remember to post any bugs you find on the bugtracker (found linked in the top of the website here).

martholomew

Post#4 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:39 pm

Natherul wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:50 pm thank you for those kind words. I hope you will enjoy it. Remember to post any bugs you find on the bugtracker (found linked in the top of the website here).
I will gladly help and do whatever I can to facilitate the success of this undertaking.

Having said that, what does one have to do to earn a "bug report token" to buy that neat Griffin mount?
Magus 40/78

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#5 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:15 pm

martholomew wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:39 pm
Natherul wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:50 pm thank you for those kind words. I hope you will enjoy it. Remember to post any bugs you find on the bugtracker (found linked in the top of the website here).
I will gladly help and do whatever I can to facilitate the success of this undertaking.

Having said that, what does one have to do to earn a "bug report token" to buy that neat Griffin mount?
Not asking for it and report either a gamebreaking bug (those goes to PM to me or another lead) or a lot of good reports of less impact (those go on the bugtracker).

naugrim

Post#6 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:28 pm

I played since the server start and I would like to thank you all the team for amazing job to keep this game alive and make it even better everyday ! Wish the game to be alive until 2050 :)

zgolec

Post#7 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:05 pm

naugrim wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:28 pm I played since the server start and I would like to thank you all the team for amazing job to keep this game alive and make it even better everyday ! Wish the game to be alive until 2050 :)
by 2050 maybe we will have capital city for each race... and server that doesnt go fubar with 5k ppl online :D
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.