Recent Topics

Ads

server pop

Let's talk about... everything else
Buh2016

server pop

Post#1 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:58 pm

How is server population now? I last played4 months ago we avg even during NA times 600-900 people this last week I have played most I have seen on is 600 and that was euro time. during NA its a wimping 200 people. something I missing or did WL really kill the game like everyone said it would? not starting anything either honestly want to know what happened to the server pop.

Ads
Buh2016

Re: server pop

Post#2 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:02 pm

Jeesh Womping lmao

Deadkiller

Post#3 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:12 pm

Well the new rvr changes are 3 Steps back, but its not finished, so we just can w8 for new changes and Hope that Players come back or Server will die slowly

On the otherside the Weather is awesome in the last weeks, Maybe People just prefer to go out. Its called the summer hole ...

Renork

Post#4 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:29 pm

It’s summer time, so people do other things. Other games are coming out, so people go try them (BLESS for example, but it was poorly optimized and their launch sucked). I do think the initial white lion changes did drive people away (lol coordinated strike = insta death to any rdps) but they toned them down some. I will still get wrecked if I don’t have a healer healing me if a WL decides to target me, but at least I dont insta explode anymore (still the most popular Order class to date). Once they add more stuff I’m sure people will come back.

Buh2016

Post#5 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:37 pm

may I ask what are the new rvr changes? been 5 months since last I played and just weird seing it this low.

Deadkiller

Post#6 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:44 pm

Renork wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:29 pm It’s summer time, so people do other things. Other games are coming out, so people go try them (BLESS for example, but it was poorly optimized and their launch sucked). I do think the initial white lion changes did drive people away (lol coordinated strike = insta death to any rdps) but they toned them down some. I will still get wrecked if I don’t have a healer healing me if a WL decides to target me, but at least I dont insta explode anymore (still the most popular Order class to date). Once they add more stuff I’m sure people will come back.
well i agree with the summertime, but quiting a game because an overpowered class isnt able to burst in 0,5 sec and need now 1- 2 secs is just stupid, go play wow or some **** then, but well most people prefer atm one or two button smashing on bw or sorc, and now goes the trend that you dont get a wb or grp spot if you wona play with brain and go single target

but easyest way is aoe **** like on live, and exactly that is where we need huge amount of changes, because i can play with much more rewards playing drunking aoe **** instead of playin single and use brain.
Last edited by Deadkiller on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deadkiller

Post#7 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:54 pm

Spoiler:
Buh2016 wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:37 pm may I ask what are the new rvr changes? been 5 months since last I played and just weird seing it this low.
well the changes where great , but wth the last patches they just bring it back like some month ago, so if you didnt play 5 month it feels like the same

but well if devs decide to go 3 steps back is their thing, but then they dont need to wonder why server popul<tion go very strong back.

maybe they think its summertime, i think its just no really progress atm on this server what sucks really hard.

we have now 6-7 hours for 1 zones if we had even numbers cuz they took draw out, what is really stupid without fort and city sieges, bos doesnt matter just for bo afking.... well many more but im to bored to write cut devs dont care a **** and make a game what they want and dont hear on community,

well maybe devs bann me because im not a guy what apreciate all and saying somethin against this wonderfull land of alice = bann

i dont wona say devs bad, jut that we live here in dicature like on second war, say something= shoot him down dosnt matter if its maybe a good idea

@ renork, i know my english isnt the best but it means kids shoudnt take drugs, but well nvm close your eyes and hail to the devs here
I'm guessing that bad english was something about RoR being a dictatorship, where devs control everything and players voices are silenced for expressing anything that isn't positive. This is partially true, in the end, Devs do work at their own pace and under direction from the leads, but with a fair amount of lenience to work on what they please. Lately there's been a lot of work towards things not related to RvR.

What you've missed is that we don't explicitly "bann" people for speaking against the project, we're just not interested in being the target of attacks, which your statement comes off as, thus it's being moderated. We actually don't mind constructive criticism. There are several avenues to provide it (patch notes immediately following a patch is a bad time to do so.) Some people miss out on the constructive part (i.e. providing alternative suggestions) and instead go straight for the throat with harsh criticism. That doesn't do anything for us. We don't need to cater a forum experience to players that feel this is appropriate.
Last edited by Deadkiller on Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Renork

Post#8 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:03 am

Deadkiller wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:54 pm
Buh2016 wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:37 pm may I ask what are the new rvr changes? been 5 months since last I played and just weird seing it this low.
well the changes where great , but wth the last patches they just bring it back like some month ago, so if you didnt play 5 month it feels like the same

but well if devs decide to go 3 steps back is their thing, but then they dont need to wonder why server popul<tion go very strong back.

maybe they think its summertime, i think its just no really progress atm on this server what sucks really hard.

we have now 6-7 hours for 1 zones if we had even numbers cuz they took draw out, what is really stupid without fort and city sieges, bos doesnt matter just for bo afking.... well many more but im to bored to write cut devs dont care a **** and make a game what they want and dont hear on community,

well maybe devs bann me because im not a guy what apreciate all and saying somethin against this wonderfull land of alice = bann

i dont wona say devs bad, jut that we live here in dicature like on second war, say something= shoot him down dosnt matter if its maybe a good idea
And...this is why you shouldnt do drugs kids.

Ads
Buh2016

Post#9 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:49 am

lol

Nefarian78

Post#10 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:17 am

- There hasn't been new content regarding pvp since Conqueror - Dominator release (Which was over a year ago, iirc).

- Making alts takes way too long and most people don't even think about spending so much time brain-afking in RvR until 40/40

- Gunbad was okay i guess, but most people are not interested in PvE and immediatly stopped doing it after they got what they needed from there.

- I won't even talk about CH22 PQs.

- Many don't like the new RvR system, for various reasons.

- The other new server (the one made with the stolen code) promises the game to be much more similiar to live. Some find the idea appealing and stopped playing to wait for it.

- It's summer time, and many do other stuff.

The first 2 (especially n2) are the main reasons why the population has dropped considerably. Personally, i've stopped playing recently due to the lack of content that interests me. I'd like to come back, if i could get an alt to 40/40 in a reasonable amount of time, but looking at how things are going i don't think it will ever happen.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.