Recent Topics

Ads

Question about movement in game

Let's talk about... everything else
ragafury

Re: Question about movement in game

Post#11 » Mon May 28, 2018 10:02 pm

I move with WASD & and LMB + RMB; numlk is autorun ; on rdps I have unbound "S".
Replaced "A" and "D" "turn" with "strafe" on every character; you way faster by turning with mouse since the game features no turnrates.

running a Naga Hex V2 + Black Widow Chroma.

Windows Setting 6/11
enhance pointer precision: off
DPI 4400 in WAR (same as in Dota) (in CS:GO as comparision 400, ingame sense 2.3)
Driver Accerlation off
no Axis Ratios
Interpoling 1000Hz
Mark C Mousefix installed

WASD movement, mouseturn.

1,2,3,4,5,6, Q, E + shift modifier for abilities; alt for barely used abilities (shift 3 for shatter as an example on all tanks and WH)
W,A,S,D + shift for consumables or abilities
R usually for mechanic related management abilities (changing da plan, mechanic to AP convert)
h reply last message
j,k,l,ö for menu related stuff
b for mount
k for flee
C for Juggernaut / anti root
V for charge
Q usually for detaunts or ST punts
Space for jump
Tab Cycle through targets
Switch Target nearest

num 1 2 3 4 5 6 = naga buttons; Stance Switching on marauder as an example or KD + Punt on IB.

No NB besides BG / Choppa; cause it's a bloated class and / or I'm super lazy.
No fancy Synapse Macros unless I'm leveling.

that's basically it. I'm open to suggestions, always not sure if it's good binds. :lol:
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Post#12 » Mon May 28, 2018 10:52 pm

Cimba wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:17 am I use a game pad for my left hand. I have still have my old Belkin n52te from the good old days. Main benefit for me is that I just need my thumb for movement and can use the rest of my left hand fingers to hit abilities. Which is really nice when you play mobile classes and need to hit that shift+1 while strafing to the left (A-button).

But I have to admit, I haven't really found a decent way to play melee classes with the game pad. On melees I usually rely on the mouse movement (both buttons pressed).
Damn, where did you find a driver for that? Tried a couple of years ago with no luck, but I think I still have the pas somewhere.

Edit: Found it quite easily this time around, guess I have to go dig for the pad and check if the driver works with Win 10.
Rip Phalanx

Cimba

Post#13 » Tue May 29, 2018 8:09 am

lefze wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:52 pm Damn, where did you find a driver for that? Tried a couple of years ago with no luck, but I think I still have the pas somewhere.

Edit: Found it quite easily this time around, guess I have to go dig for the pad and check if the driver works with Win 10.
Yeah a couple of years ago you couldn't find any drivers from the official sources. Dont exactly remember where I got mine, probably somewhere fishy but it works fine under win 10. But I think belkin reuploaded their drivers on their website.