Recent Topics

Ads

New Player Seeking Wisdom

Let's talk about... everything else
GPMonz3524

New Player Seeking Wisdom

Post#1 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:38 am

Hello Everyone,
I just recently started playing RoR for the passed week roughly. This isnt my first MMORPG ive played before and i usually go for a Germanic Tribesman/Viking/Barbarian style character. But before i ask advice solely on that id like to add that at the moment i dont have any RL friends playing with me currently or gamer friends ive met to come join me. So that being said im curious as to what class and race i should start checking out. I have been messing around so far with a Slayer, 2H Chosen, 2H Ironbreaker and Choppa. To be completely honest i like them all so far but have NO IDEA how they operate at end level or whats most useful for a solo player with no one joining them yet. The only thing im not interested in is elf characters no offense to any who play them lol.
Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

Ads
daniilpb

Re: New Player Seeking Wisdom

Post#2 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:18 am

Choppa and Slayer are definitely not for solo player / casual player.
2H tank might be a good choice. IB is pretty fun to play and best tank for solo, chosen is a bit plain and boring but “noob” friendly.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:39 am

Slayer, IB or Marauder if you're going for a Viking feel - the former requiring a solid group at all times.

bichka

Post#4 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:21 am