Recent Topics

Ads

cosmetics?

Let's talk about... everything else
Clownsanity

cosmetics?

Post#1 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:54 pm

Ehy guys i am thinking to return to play this game, just a question: is it possible to change cosmetic of characters? I would really like to do a nurgle chosen for example. Thank you for answer! :D
:o EEEKS!! :shock:
:twisted: Dat iz my name! :mrgreen:

Ads
Elftwin95

Re: cosmetics?

Post#2 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:00 pm

Nurgle armour is not yet optainable unfortunatly. I know a few chosen who would like to use other armours then the ones they currently have.
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

marisco

Post#3 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:26 pm

Yes. You can change the armor appearances and color each piece with two different dyes. So if you mix and match and pick some nasty tones of green and some rust you could look like a Nurgle chosen. Just make sure to select some pieces that don't have the distinct Tzeentch feel, like glowing parts or light blue details.

There is a Nurgle NPC armor that has some guts spilling out of the stomach... but's that's not yet acessible for players. However with the new renown rank cosmetic rewards, i'm pretty sure it will be available at some point in the future.

Miszczu5647

Post#4 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:11 am

There is also Nurgl Hunter Green Dey. You can obtain it by killing one of the boss in Gunbad and returning quest.
You can find in Gunbad also Dwarf Flesh Dey. If you prefer more slaaneshi ... thing ;)
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

mogt

Post#5 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:52 am

very nice look, i hope anyone, the devs can that omplemted, as cosmetic, anyone in the future,if they have the launcer and other things, that looks very beauftul

RuffRyder

Post#6 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:40 am

The cosmetics are the most interesting and exciting part of the renown rank lift and client control progress imho and makes me wanna play more like any other set bonus.
I love this Nurgle armor and hopefully there will be some more chaosgod-related stuff for the other classes, too. I'd like to make my Gutrot Spume looking more lore-friendly (at least he has tentacles). :)
Is there a way to preview the dyes, especially the rare and mythic ones?
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

mogt

Post#7 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:46 am

torq, ty for answer and amazing view. a marauder with this gear look amazing, that said me a guildmember, in teamspeak, i am excited which cosmetic gear get sorc or whichelf

Hargrim
Developer

Post#8 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:47 am

mogt wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 8:46 am torq, ty for answer and amazing view. a marauder with this gear look amazing, that said me a guildmember, in teamspeak, i am excited which cosmetic gear get sorc or whichelf

I'm quite sure this is not for marauder... :P

Ads
mogt

Post#9 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:28 am

for what then? ^^

Rydiak

Post#10 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:34 am

mogt wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:28 am for what then? ^^
....that's a Chosen....
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!