Recent Topics

Ads

People Never Learn

Let's talk about... everything else
Kleinix

People Never Learn

Post#1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:47 am

Maybe it's my online time but somehow I can not shake the feeling that the same problem arises on this server as it did with the official servers in the past!

Whenever I play at least twice as much destruction is online! The balance is not right here at all and I wonder why everyone always has to play on the bad side?

I know the characters look nicer and funnier but that also brings so much when no one else plays on the other side!

What happens then? It gets boring and many stop playing this game!

At this moment it still works but it will happen on this server too!

In any case I will only play in order as long as it still works!

Sometimes you should learn from the past and do it better only a pity that so few people think!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vielleicht ist es meine Onlinezeit, aber irgendwie werde ich das Gefühl nicht los, dass auf diesem Server das gleiche Problem entsteht, wie damals bei den offiziellen Servern in der Vergangenheit!

Immer wenn ich spiele, sind mindestens doppelt bis dreimal so viele von der Zerstörung Online! Die Balance stimmt hier überhaupt nicht und ich frage mich warum jeder immer auf der Bösen Seite spielen muss?

Ich weiss die Charaktere sehen schöner und lustiger aus, aber das bringt auch soviel wenn keiner mehr auf der anderen Seite spielt!

Was passiert dann? Es wird langweilig und viele hören auf dieses spiel zu spielen!

In diesem Moment geht es noch, aber es wird auch auf diesem Server passieren!

Ich werde jedenfalls nur noch Ordnung spielen, solange es noch geht!

Manchmal sollte man aus der Vergangenheit lernen und es besser machen, nur schade, dass so die wenigsten denken!

Ads
Dammy095

Re: People Never Learn

Post#2 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:59 am

and whenever i play there more order online
see how it works ?

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:02 pm

as of right now destro have 60% aao in TM...

The numbers swing wildly and overall its quite balanced(not at a single time but over a period)

Fallenkezef

Post#4 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:07 pm

It's simple.

Americans are evil, pepsi drinking, unicorn killing daemons, therefore Destro zerg during NA timezones

Continentals are all cute, fluffy rainbow unicorns and therefore Order zerg in EU timezones.
Alea iacta est

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#5 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:16 pm

Kleinix wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:47 am Whenever I play at least twice as much destruction is online! The balance is not right here at all and I wonder why everyone always has to play on the bad side?

Population changes over time as Natherul has mentioned.

Choosing Order is to become a Hero facing impossible odds, inevitable doom and unimaginably cruel fate. Embrace your choice with pride and remember that you were on the right side when you will be dying under uncaring tentacles of Servants of Darkness.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

szejoza

Post#6 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:07 pm Continentals are all cute, fluffy rainbow unicorns and therefore Order zerg in EU timezones.
Oh yes, all those fluffy skulls on pretty much everything in Empire, from your armor up to toilet paper
Spoiler:

Fallenkezef

Post#7 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:20 pm

OldPlayer wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:16 pm
Kleinix wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:47 am Whenever I play at least twice as much destruction is online! The balance is not right here at all and I wonder why everyone always has to play on the bad side?

Population changes over time as Natherul has mentioned.

Choosing Order is to become a Hero facing impossible odds, inevitable doom and unimaginably cruel fate. Embrace your choice with pride and remember that you were on the right side when you will be dying under uncaring tentacles of Servants of Darkness.
Uncaring tentacles? Tentacles have feelings too!

Abused by greedy hentai directors who promise stardom but only deliver seedy skinflicks, cut open and served in backstreet calamari bars and abandoned by families who think they are cute at six inchs long but no longer wanted when fully grown.

The Slaanesh tentacle refuge would like everyone to consider the feelings of tentacles and support us in our vital work of re-homing these abused and unwanted tentacles.
Alea iacta est

Fallenkezef

Post#8 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:22 pm

szejoza wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:17 pm
Fallenkezef wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:07 pm Continentals are all cute, fluffy rainbow unicorns and therefore Order zerg in EU timezones.
Oh yes, all those fluffy skulls on pretty much everything in Empire, from your armor up to toilet paper
Emo teens do love thier skulls :P
Alea iacta est

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Kleinix wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:47 am
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vielleicht ist es meine Onlinezeit, aber irgendwie werde ich das Gefühl nicht los, dass auf diesem Server das gleiche Problem entsteht, wie damals bei den offiziellen Servern in der Vergangenheit!

Immer wenn ich spiele, sind mindestens doppelt bis dreimal so viele von der Zerstörung Online! Die Balance stimmt hier überhaupt nicht und ich frage mich warum jeder immer auf der Bösen Seite spielen muss?

Ich weiss die Charaktere sehen schöner und lustiger aus, aber das bringt auch soviel wenn keiner mehr auf der anderen Seite spielt!

Was passiert dann? Es wird langweilig und viele hören auf dieses spiel zu spielen!

In diesem Moment geht es noch, aber es wird auch auf diesem Server passieren!

Ich werde jedenfalls nur noch Ordnung spielen, solange es noch geht!

Manchmal sollte man aus der Vergangenheit lernen und es besser machen, nur schade, dass so die wenigsten denken!
Hier ist einer traurig dass nicht genug Destros online sind:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26230&p=296885#p296885

Kommt immer auf die Zeit an.
Mittwoch, Dienstag so ab 18:00 - 21:00 uhr sind die ganzen Russichen Order Gilden online. Da ist Destro immer in unterzahl.

diedrake

Post#10 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:33 pm

Egos the size of warhammer world is high elf,naw dont want them

Kill everything that doesnt agree with your beliefs the empire, naw dont like that mindset

Short plump smelly and dirty beards that smell like the rock they came from... Dwarves, and too srubbern to change thoer ways? Nope they can go back to thier hidy-holes

Or... Play the side that has free will on what they can and want to do... All of destro... :D yup thats my idea of a party
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x