Recent Topics

Ads

Pet movement speed

Let's talk about... everything else
Koha

Pet movement speed

Post#1 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:28 pm

With the increasing number of WL, I started to focus pets but came with a problem :

when the master calls his lion back, the movement speed of the lion even with a snare is faster than me. Without any snare the lion seems to run at the speed of a mount (+50%?).
Most of the time the pet has Leonine Frenzy up = Resolute Defense, impossible to stun / root...
finally as a melee I just wasted my time trying to kill a pet with RD and that can flee away ''like a boss''.

1. That extra speed on the way back could be taken away ? I suppose this extra speed was a way to compensate the unreliability of the pet path finding, but it looks better now. (should be same for SH)
2. As long as RD is disabled for players, the RD part of Leonine Frenzy might be disabled as well (I'm asking a lot here, I know...Eeeeek!) ?

Only my 2 cents, I might have an uncomplete vision of the matter but I'm eager to learn, so please feel free to give me a friendly explanation.
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul

Ads
repel
Game Artist

Re: Pet movement speed

Post#2 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:56 pm

or make pets speed 100 as it was on live (125 on this server)
Apache SH

Nirawen

Post#3 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:38 pm

lol, it's gone it will cry destro side on the WL ...
I hope the devs will not listen to you ... for once ... after that it's true considering how active you are on the forum to nerve the order side as soon as there is some difficulty: p

It's weird we do not hear about the spuigs and pet, Dok .... we could add go WH (it's crazy the burst for some ... it takes the nerf ... ah we can talk also witches and perfect sequences with small jumps for moment ....)

So please the destro, no luck but I'll look a little more on the forum ... when I see that we are considering giving you a WL (the marauder is beefy) ... it'll be cool pet WL and Spuig ....

I think the order side was pretty nerf ... even the WL ...

I hope that the devs will not change anything on the WL if we can only confirm what is said IG they are to advantage, up the destro ... the end of ror in this case.

Sorry for my English ( Transalte :p)

dansari

Post#4 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:51 pm

WLs can slot a tactic that makes their pets faster
<Salt Factory>

Nirawen

Post#5 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:53 pm

dansari wrote:WLs can slot a tactic that makes their pets faster
Do not say that, they will want to remove the tactics: p

look what happened to poor engineer M2 and SW: p :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Aurandilaz

Post#6 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:10 pm

Nirawen wrote:

The greatest irony here is that SW+Engi M2s were nerfed from game because Squigs were running same M2 for absurd dmg outputs. (I'm not saying it was entirely because of some Wb running 8 Shs but it might have been a relevant factor)
So yeah, poor Sw and Engis.

And yeah, poor WLs. Barely competitive, probably needs some buffs. Last time I played mine I had some issues finishing enemies with 3 hits, had to press a 4th and 5th key at times, my fingers still hurt.

Fallenkezef

Post#7 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:22 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:
Nirawen wrote:

The greatest irony here is that SW+Engi M2s were nerfed from game because Squigs were running same M2 for absurd dmg outputs. (I'm not saying it was entirely because of some Wb running 8 Shs but it might have been a relevant factor)

And yeah, poor WLs. Barely competitive, probably needs some buffs. Last time I played mine I had some issues finishing enemies with 3 hits, had to press a 4th and 5th key at times, my fingers still hurt.
That's horrible! Make a suggestion post, fingers are inportant.
Alea iacta est

Nirawen

Post#8 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:32 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:
Nirawen wrote:

3 hits had to press a 4th and 5 th key at times lol... Nerfbuttons :p
what did you strike ?

Nobody asks for an improvement ... just as soon as the destro encounter meets a worry right away we need nerf ...
the fart of spuig we could talk about the hours so it's bug :) always funny to be targeted through an object / wall: p you're looking for the fart it is in the wall ... well, we're not going to talk about the spuig here it will make a misfortune

WL Nerf ? ok so Nerf Marauder...which has nothing to envy the Wl in a different style...

Ads
mrrocks

Post#9 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:38 pm

Koha wrote:With the increasing number of WL, I started to focus pets but came with a problem :
Hate WL and his pet? Play WL! After this we see your post about some "ups" for poor WL...
:D
Rocks: Rocksee[SM85+], Rocksoina [AM85+], Rockshotta[SW85+}

Fallenkezef

Post#10 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:41 pm

mrrocks wrote:
Koha wrote:With the increasing number of WL, I started to focus pets but came with a problem :
Hate WL and his pet? Play WL! After this we see your post about some "ups" for poor WL...
:D
HE's are boring, bland and the worst looking toons, you can barely tell a T1 and a T4 Asur apart.

No matter how op a HE class gets I could never roll one.
Alea iacta est