Recent Topics

Ads

Sub-40 zone flip loot bags

Let's talk about... everything else
nelsonus

Sub-40 zone flip loot bags

Post#1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:30 pm

Since the change to the zone flip bags for sub rank 40 toons, the system works well until you do enough zone flips for it to not matter anymore.
What if the bags dropped an optional XP scroll which gives you 25-50% of a level of XP when used? Or maybe grants you double XP gains for a day?

I think this would alleviate some of the pain for changing your group make up. Right now my guild has certain players locked into their tank or healer roles, when we would really like to be able to change it up a bit. The current leveling grind is too much to reasonably ask a casual player to undergo. I know this isn't the case for everyone, but it's not so grand a change to break anything.
Racta - black orc

Ads
Akalukz

Re: Sub-40 zone flip loot bags

Post#2 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:39 pm

EXP Scrolls would be nice. Also feel that if you are 40+ renown, you should be able to start getting the gear appropriate to that renown rank.
-= Agony =-

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:51 pm

We're not doing XP scrolls or boosts.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

dansari

Post#4 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:35 pm

wargrimnir wrote:We're not doing XP scrolls or boosts.
What is your thought about decreasing the level ranges for the bag drops, like giving conq at 36, Anni at 27/28, etc?
<Salt Factory>

JohnnyWayne

Post#5 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:59 pm

Im also leveling my first char under the new system and it is my impression that it takes way longer than before. Is there something wrong with increasing the XP given off killing players?

Leveling in RvR would be nice, I honestly refuse to play PvE for leveling.

Hulurtin

Post#6 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:51 am

Why not? Pve is funnier than u think.....and the story is cool too...just asking for curiosity btw.
Hulurtin - Ironbreaker Corporal
Thorgikanzon - Slayer warrior
Alrid - Engineer recruit
Alridokya - Runepriest recruit

Sedok

Post#7 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:00 am

dansari wrote:
What is your thought about decreasing the level ranges for the bag drops, like giving conq at 36, Anni at 27/28, etc?
It's based on renown rank as far as I can tell; my Magus is r40/rr2~ and has been getting T3 loot in the bags (Soldier's Emblems, r26 blue weapon, Devastator gear, etc.).
Live: Karak-Azgal = Sedok, Golgaroth, Sakneth / Karak-Norn = Xnohrx, Alfriger, Volgarn / Vaul's Anvil = Alfriger, Volgarn, Dolgarn

RoR: Volgarn, Golgarn, Alfriger, Kelthazuul, Sedok

Hargrim
Developer

Post#8 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:07 am

Sedok wrote:
dansari wrote:
It's based on renown rank as far as I can tell; my Magus is r40/rr2~ and has been getting T3 loot in the bags (Soldier's Emblems, r26 blue weapon, Devastator gear, etc.).
On renown and rank. You need to be 40/41 to get 'endgame' gear.

Ads
Sedok

Post#9 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:19 am

Hargrim wrote:
On renown and rank. You need to be 40/41 to get 'endgame' gear.
Ah, good to know, thanks Hargrim.
Live: Karak-Azgal = Sedok, Golgaroth, Sakneth / Karak-Norn = Xnohrx, Alfriger, Volgarn / Vaul's Anvil = Alfriger, Volgarn, Dolgarn

RoR: Volgarn, Golgarn, Alfriger, Kelthazuul, Sedok

JohnnyWayne

Post#10 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:53 am

Hulurtin wrote:Why not? Pve is funnier than u think.....and the story is cool too...just asking for curiosity btw.
I dont give a .... Id say a flying ****.... about the story I dont read quests I'm here for the PvP.