Recent Topics

Ads

Liniments

Let's talk about... everything else
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Liniments

Post#31 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:16 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:A run through a single wing of gunbad should take about an hour, if you opt out of gold bags it'll net you 12 liniments, plus a chance at a "jet" jewelry piece, a subjugator weapon appearance if you don't already have the specific one you want and a ton of level 40 champs to collect crafting materials from.
We moved liniment crates to green and white bags only for now.

Ads
HongTen

Post#32 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:32 pm

not worth making gunbad anyway, nothing new and special. lets wait for next patch.
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

geezereur

Post#33 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:36 pm

I really wish we are able to craft these later.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#34 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:58 pm

geezereur wrote:I really wish we are able to craft these later.
You mean like later tonight?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Luuca

Post#35 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:49 pm

Hargrim wrote:Liniments will be officially on the server (probably) after next patch.
Two Weeks™

Tesq

Post#36 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:00 am

wargrimnir wrote:
geezereur wrote:I really wish we are able to craft these later.
You mean like later tonight?

Ah so they ment to be craft as in live nice i feared they where only to farm in gunbad xD

catholicism198

Post#37 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:10 am

Avici wrote:To get must have pvp stuff you have to farm pve over and over, and there's no other way to obtain it. Is it really a good idea?
In the end this will really only benefit premades. There's going to be even more +critical stacking now, which is unfortunate- this was something the previous lead tried to inhibit... :cry:

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#38 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:28 am

catholicism198 wrote:
Avici wrote:To get must have pvp stuff you have to farm pve over and over, and there's no other way to obtain it. Is it really a good idea?
In the end this will really only benefit premades. There's going to be even more +critical stacking now, which is unfortunate- this was something the previous lead tried to inhibit... :cry:
During T3, where the levels of crit simply didn't make sense for the power levels at hand. That was an age ago, and we're still keeping an eye on overall levels of crit, but liniments were bound to happen eventually. Unfortunately with tooltips being what they are, nerfing them in any form is going to be off the table for a while. It wouldn't shock me if that happened, or if I were the one pushing for it eventually.

Ads
Hulurtin

Post#39 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:56 am

Sooooo....i still didn't get it....my bad....do they work like on live? Or is it now a random drop from pq bag and there's no profession involved?
Hulurtin - Ironbreaker Corporal
Thorgikanzon - Slayer warrior
Alrid - Engineer recruit
Alridokya - Runepriest recruit

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#40 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:59 am

Hulurtin wrote:Sooooo....i still didn't get it....my bad....do they work like on live? Or is it now a random drop from pq bag and there's no profession involved?
WELL if SOMEONE hadn't killed the server we'd have found out by now!

There will be seeds, somewhat different from live, and butchering relatively samey as live.