Recent Topics

Ads

Liniments

Let's talk about... everything else
Mystry
Suspended

Re: Liniments

Post#61 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:40 am

dansari wrote:If anything it'll be something that a few people have every now and then.
Translation: It'll be something that every single Destro player has on at all times and very few Order players have, just like potions.

Ads
dansari

Post#62 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:37 am

Mystry wrote:
dansari wrote:If anything it'll be something that a few people have every now and then.
Translation: It'll be something that every single Destro player has on at all times and very few Order players have, just like potions.
<Salt Factory>

Fallenkezef

Post#63 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:24 am

Mystry wrote:
I wasnt aware that the guys training butchery, apothercary and cultivation had been removed from the order zones, must of missed that in the last patch.......

Wargrimnir (he'sthe guy with the green name, posts every now and again with these things called "patch notes") stated that drop rates may be adjusted.

I know, I know, the patch has been out for over 24 HOURS, I mean how much time do these devs need to evaluate drop rates right?

Now I know if the devs would stop playing nothing but Destro chars (except to xrealm and reset keep lords for thier Destro chums) they would get more work done.....

Damn I need my morning tea, apparently I get sarcastic in the mornings, never noticed it myself.
Alea iacta est

Cimba

Post#64 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:31 am

zumos2 wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:What makes you think all seeds do that?
wargrimnir wrote:
Valfaros wrote:So different to live liniment seeds disapear now if you grow them. Is this intended or just a bug?
Intended
No one mentioned permanent seeds, but you expect us to know you did put those in but at lower droprates?

Well to gain more complete information ... Can these permanent seeds only drop on Gunbad bosses?
I poked the database a bit based on what torque posted. If they do indeed drop than it appears that most liniments have permanent seeds.

areanda

Post#65 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:25 am

Cimba wrote:
zumos2 wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:What makes you think all seeds do that?
wargrimnir wrote:
Intended
No one mentioned permanent seeds, but you expect us to know you did put those in but at lower droprates?

Well to gain more complete information ... Can these permanent seeds only drop on Gunbad bosses?
I poked the database a bit based on what torque posted. If they do indeed drop than it appears that most liniments have permanent seeds.

Then this is even worse then it is, and moosie is even more right the elite premades run mg as a joke leaving the average joe in the dark + the elites will control the market gg giving more power to the already overpowered and the pugs eating even more at there feet. Might be easier to do .add item then actually getting em I suppose..

Hargrim
Developer

Post#66 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:39 am

So why exactly you can't run Gunbad?

Hulurtin

Post#67 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:46 am

Can we stop already all this "end of the world" bs? Gunbad is a fairly easy dungeon for decent geared chars....even if people can't be bothered doing it, stuff is tradeable.....making money is a joke in the game....so whay's the deal? Get organized (/5 should be enough), play the game (which happens not to be only rvr, just so u know) and try to enjoy it in every part of it. It's a game and more important thing, things aren't written in stone....so if they aren't working can be changed (surprise). Chill......i suggest doing sone pve....there's a world out there to explore and it's a quite fun story :D :D
Hulurtin - Ironbreaker Corporal
Thorgikanzon - Slayer warrior
Alrid - Engineer recruit
Alridokya - Runepriest recruit

Fallenkezef

Post#68 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:05 am

Hulurtin wrote:Can we stop already all this "end of the world" bs? Gunbad is a fairly easy dungeon for decent geared chars....even if people can't be bothered doing it, stuff is tradeable.....making money is a joke in the game....so whay's the deal? Get organized (/5 should be enough), play the game (which happens not to be only rvr, just so u know) and try to enjoy it in every part of it. It's a game and more important thing, things aren't written in stone....so if they aren't working can be changed (surprise). Chill......i suggest doing sone pve....there's a world out there to explore and it's a quite fun story :D :D
I have met 40's who have never done pve, not even epic quests or pq's and I've met a couple of 40's who have not done pvp since T1

There are some strange folk in this game
Alea iacta est

Ads
rmpl

Post#69 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:27 pm

areanda wrote:Then this is even worse then it is, and moosie is even more right the elite premades run mg as a joke leaving the average joe in the dark + the elites will control the market gg giving more power to the already overpowered and the pugs eating even more at there feet. Might be easier to do .add item then actually getting em I suppose..
I'm speechless if you actually believe that

DokB

Post#70 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:35 pm

areanda wrote: the elite premades run mg as a joke leaving the average joe in the dark + the elites will control the market gg giving more power to the already overpowered and the pugs eating even more at there feet.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard