Recent Topics

Ads

When does T4 get fun?

Let's talk about... everything else
Scottx125

Re: When does T4 get fun?

Post#11 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:34 pm

It doesn't. You will be grinding no matter what you do. But being part of a guild makes it better.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:40 pm

The fun comes with the right people around you. Your personal performance with 31+ depends on yourself and not your rank.
Dying is no option.

Danielle

Post#13 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:41 pm

wargrimnir wrote: - Collect Ruin set from PQ's
- Collect Epic Weapons from quests
- Grind a few chapter Influence bars for jewelry/back/belt pieces
- Hunt a few lair bosses for jewelry/back/belt pieces
- Hit Rank 40 by this point
- Collect Beastlord set from quests
- Run through Gunbad a couple times for set pieces/weapons/jewels
If you really want to optimize your power curve, you will do all the steps above. However, full annihilator is so cheap on medals and easy to obtain, you can probably get the full set in 2-4 days of hardcore PvP, if you are willing to swallow the fact that others will have more of an unfair advantage over you. If you have the emotional capacity for being rekt a couple of times in a row without quitting (forum thread makes me think not), you can save yourself all the tedious PvE bar beastlord.

Surely the easiest way as others are suggesting is to get into a guild and cruise to an easy and fun 40 with full annihilator in no time.
Spoiler:
Raging Slayer overextender and Healbot of Deep and Dry and Dark Omen
All my Order characters
All my Destro characters
Yes, you are welcome to this hitlist. I REALLY enjoy being chased across a whole zone.

atomicfate

Post#14 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:56 pm

Play a choppa. It never gets fun.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#15 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Find/create a guild, build a rational premade, queue and roam.

Tesq

Post#16 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Some consideration on bolster ppl seems to not know which i could i figure lv up an alt during these days.

Bolster is effective in bring up raw stats but not the rest, this mean:

No equal mastery point ( less dmg increase)
No equal crit
No equal crit reduction
No equal avoidance

Basically the things which more influence the power creep into the game. You may want to skip rvr entirely till level 22 or even till rr 32 and so.

Sc are more balanced for you since you gona be in t2+t3 where there is less itiem power creep.

Tough i lv up a bw too till 40 rr 40 and it is by far the fastest living thing to level up in game, took only 3 days solo. And as bonus i also got 2 random conqueror gold bags ( pre loot changes).

Plus pew pew class can stay out of harm.in most situation so you can still get things done tough not as fun as a rr 40 player.

sogeou

Post#17 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:52 pm

wargrimnir wrote:By the time you reach T4 you're supposed to be so full of salt that "Fun" is no longer a concept that resonates with you. Judging by this post and lack of followup information on your current gear, you're very nearly there. Just keep pushing a little further.

Things to do when you hit T4, more or less in order. All can be supplemented with Scens/RvR as you like.

- Collect Ruin set from PQ's
- Collect Epic Weapons from quests
- Grind a few chapter Influence bars for jewelry/back/belt pieces
- Hunt a few lair bosses for jewelry/back/belt pieces
- Hit Rank 40 by this point
- Collect Beastlord set from quests
- Run through Gunbad a couple times for set pieces/weapons/jewels

Maybe some other stuff I've missed, but that will put you on the path. If you're R32 and not having fun because the power curve dips right there, do other stuff. Or don't, you're free to pleb it up in scenarios or leech in RvR as well, but you're in a new tier. Not strong right off the bat.

If you're already rocking full Anni gear and a bunch of those steps are complete, but you're not satisfied with your class at R40, well the difference between Anni and Conq isn't that massive.

What are the odds of you guys making the orvr buff stay to level 34 or 35?

Reasons why are, you will be wearing gear that is 5-7 levels lower and running around with level 41 dps weapons. If it is moved to 35 a person would be able to wear anni and they won't be as bad stats wise.

Same for SC's. 31 - 34 still hold the rank 48 buff. Just wanted to see what you think. IF, it is possible I will make a normal post in the correct area.

Sulorie

Post#18 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Weapon dps is boosted as well by bolster.
Dying is no option.

Ads
sogeou

Post#19 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:25 pm

Sulorie wrote:Weapon dps is boosted as well by bolster.
Not after 31.

Tesq

Post#20 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:31 pm

The problem tough is more lv 16-22 the lack of mastery point invested in skills and tactics slot is tangible.