Recent Topics

Ads

How come order is so bad ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Collateral

Re: How come order is so bad ?

Post#31 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:17 pm

lefze wrote:
Glorian wrote:Because Order doesn't like to play only: Kotbs, AM, BW. They like to play also the other 9 classes too. Some of us ran the optimized moral bomb warbands on life for years. So why should we do it here too? For what?

Also Order not organizing is in fact also not true. Join a guild on Order and see. Ofc we don't do it on /1 where every tablechair general can give his opinion.
Organized warband =/= competitive warband. And if you don't want to play in a certain way, does it make sense to whine about the opposition playing to their strengths????!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??
That's exactly the part I will never understand. Your opponent plays with best possible setups while you don't, and then you whine why you lose.

I don't know a single game that doesn't have a meta. There will always be something that's best, simple as that. We always (almost) play with best possible setups, min-maxing and playing tactically to our advantage. Ofc you won't win with 2 engie, 4 sw wb against a full min-maxed guild wb. Should you? There are different ways to play the game still, order doesn't NEED 8 bws to be effective. There is a point in every game where you reach cheese levels, and at that point things will have to start getting balanced, however devs see fit, and if they think stuff should change.

But for me personally, the most fun is playing well with unconventional setups that are 'doomed to fail'.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#32 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:23 pm

Order seem to have the most people who play for the lols, play for fun and the hell of it.

Take Bitterstone, everyone can see that a Dwarf only lineup is inferior to something like TUP's mini-maxed WB's.

Thing is, you dont hear Bitterstone lads whining because they have so much fun.

I think the provlem is a few order players who would honestly feel more comfortable running in destro guilds or, more likely, slackers who dont like the fact they can't get carried by order guilds the way you can join a dessie pug and let the TUP WB do all the work for you.
Alea iacta est

tionblack

Post#33 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:24 pm

Glorian wrote:Because Order doesn't like to play only: Kotbs, AM, BW. They like to play also the other 9 classes too. Some of us ran the optimized moral bomb warbands on life for years. So why should we do it here too? For what?

Also Order not organizing is in fact also not true. Join a guild on Order and see. Ofc we don't do it on /1 where every tablechair general can give his opinion.

This is an RvR game and its heavily cooperation,teamplay dependant and you will want the classes which benefits the groups most like KobS,BW,AM.Playing gimped one race setups just a disservice to your realm.Of course everyone is free to do what they want but again they do not have the right about complaining how powerful opposition classes are class,tactics,morales wise.Just like people complained about destro morale tactics meanwhile they dont even do a competetive warband to face them.It doesnt sound right :)

Because we play to succeed and for that you need to come up with optimized setups using every weapon in your arsenal else its just futile attempts and disservice to realm.

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Collateral

Post#34 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:Order seem to have the most people who play for the lols, play for fun and the hell of it.
You think we play the game only for :| nubs and dumping morales? Playing with good setups is not supposed to be fun? We have as much fun as anyone else, hell I would even say we have more fun than anyone else. We can do whatever we want. Min-max or troll around, it's all equally fun. It's ALL about the people you play with, that's what it comes down to in the end.

Fallenkezef

Post#35 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Collateral wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:Order seem to have the most people who play for the lols, play for fun and the hell of it.
You think we play the game only for :| nubs and dumping morales? Playing with good setups is not supposed to be fun? We have as much fun as anyone else, hell I would even say we have more fun than anyone else. We can do whatever we want. Min-max or troll around, it's all equally fun. It's ALL about the people you play with, that's what it comes down to in the end.
Why are you so defensive?
Alea iacta est

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#36 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:37 pm

I read to many times kotbs, bw, am.
No more WL. No more SW
And the next candidates Areeeeeeee.....!!

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Wam

Post#37 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:37 pm

I have no problem with people running what they want that is each persons preogative... you know I have choppa in WB i dont run 100% optimized, just alot closer to being as optimized as can be for us in the moment 95% of the time.

I have a problem with people trying to change/nerf something on the other side with threads that keep popping up... when they already have better on their side but "REFUSE" to use it and only complain... about imbalance... that get's pretty tedious to me

its like the rate at which BW can gain morale and bomb, the rate at which AM can pump... is these things balanced? its questionable, depends which side you look at it i suppose... makes the game a bit more interesting atleast. Same with healing % pumped out / stacking... its questionable but it is how it is we get on with it... but all I see is OMG destro tanks (that have been nerfed into ground compared to the past which is ok) or Mara morale drain lol... good luck getting in a proper bomb to drain that, or out drain AM morale pump lol... (also true balance is impossible because there is many variables in ORVR (player skill, setup, renown, gear, lags, numbers etc) just getting things close enough is good)

we Play order a little... with less than optimal setups and still do good things with our numbers... if we rolled order serious wb in 2-3 months... I kinda think some order thing's might get nerfed (and depending how much... I wouldn't complain too much)

Not sure If phalanx are trying to highlight things either just like SH nerf (RIP)

im not even questioning people's way of fun by the way... just way of complaints when not maximising tools already available and throwing shade. I enjoy roleplayers, I enjoy Black toof, I enjoy Bitterstones... you bring more variety to game and different problems... that is good, gives more character and depth... a dwarf wb strength's are different to a min-max setup.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

tionblack

Post#38 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:38 pm

Amidala wrote:I read to many times kotbs, bw, am.
No more WL. No more SW
And the next candidates Areeeeeeee.....!!
there wont be any space for white lions in warbands sadly.

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#39 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:39 pm

Wam wrote:I have no problem with people running what they want that is each persons preogative... you know I have choppa in WB i dont run 100% optimized, just alot closer to being as optimized as can be for us in the moment 95% of the time.

I have a problem with people trying to change/nerf something on the other side with threads that keep popping up... when they already have better on their side but "REFUSE" to use it and only complain... about imbalance... that get's pretty tedious to me

its like the rate at which BW can gain morale and bomb, the rate at which AM can pump... is these things balanced? its questionable, depends which side you look at it i suppose... makes the game a bit more interesting atleast. Same with healing % pumped out / stacking... its questionable but it is how it is we get on with it... but all I see is OMG destro tanks (that have been nerfed into ground compared to the past which is ok) or Mara morale drain lol... good luck getting in a proper bomb to drain that, or out drain AM morale pump lol... (also true balance is impossible because there is many variables in ORVR (player skill, setup, renown, gear, lags, numbers etc) just getting things close enough is good)

we Play order a little... with less than optimal setups and still do good things with our numbers... if we rolled order serious wb in 2-3 months... I kinda think some order thing's might get nerfed (and depending how much... I wouldn't complain too much)

Not sure If phalanx are trying to highlight things either just like SH nerf (RIP)

im not even questioning people's way of fun by the way... just way of complaints when not maximising tools already available and throwing shade. I enjoy roleplayers, I enjoy Black toof, I enjoy Bitterstones... you bring more variety to game and different problems... that is good, gives more character and depth... a dwarf wb strength's are different to a min-max setup.
I agree with you on this, too much "he beat me, nerf him!"
Alea iacta est

Telen
Suspended

Post#40 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:41 pm

Compared to live tanks are much much stronger in ror. Due to main stats not reducing %based avoidance. It allows over extension you couldnt do on live. Order have less tanks.