Ads

How come order is so bad ?

Let's talk about... everything else
oioigitface
Banned

Re: How come order is so bad ?

Post#51 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Druin wrote:I am lost.

1. Are there many more destro than there are order players?

2. Is the class balance much better on destro?

3. Are destro classes overall better than order classes?

4. Are destro players more skilled than order players?

5. Should this thread be locked?
generally speaking, as of now, yes, there are more destro players. and yes lock this juicy thread

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Post#52 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Druin wrote:I am lost.

1. Are there many more destro than there are order players?

2. Is the class balance much better on destro?

3. Are destro classes overall better than order classes?

4. Are destro players more skilled than order players?

5. Should this thread be locked?
Yes - and no.
See spoiler in signature for reference.

On a serious note, leaving one salt mine open and active could prevent future salt mines from popping up.

peterthepan3

Post#53 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Because Destro has less casuals, much more organisation, and better players in general.

/thread

Collateral

Post#54 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:23 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:I am in Diogenes.

You have gotten overly defensive, made wide-eyed assumptions and I find it fascinating from a pyschological petspective.
Then if you're in a guild why all this crap about pugging and 'playing just for fun', insinuating destro doesn't do that somehow? I'm pretty sure both sides have equal amount of casual players, and that people actually play the game for fun, believe it or not :o It's a stupid thing you said is all I'm saying. In other threads you want people to post evidence, yet here you show no evidence that 'order has more casual players that just play for the hell of it'. Or is BT compared to TUP the evidence here?

Anyway to conclude; order is bad, they are only casuals, destro is op with op morales and op players.
Last edited by Collateral on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CountTalabecland

Post#55 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:24 pm

I think the OP was talking about only pug scens, which are pretty random but overall, in my experience, bad comps for Order is the factor that causes so many losses. Just no need for that much rdps or dps in general. But they are just pug scens so why bother "balancing" them. To OP I say try to see if a good mix of classes is online doing scens, if not, try to find a grp or do something else and come back later. Especially if it is one of those 1/10 days, don't bash your head against the wall and ruin the game for yourself.

Only reason I roll them is because the best block rating shield is behind that 1130 emblem pay wall. Which means its a pugger's life for me until pop rates for grps are faster, but that is more of a problem stemming from the lack of playtime I have than anything the devs should do.
Last edited by CountTalabecland on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

oioigitface
Banned

Post#56 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:24 pm

Collateral wrote:

You have gotten overly defensive, made wide-eyed assumptions and I find it fascinating from a pyschological petspective.
Then if you're in a guild why all this crap about pugging and 'playing just for fun', insinuating destro doesn't do that somehow? I'm pretty sure both sides have equal amount of casual players, and that people actually play the game for fun, believe it or not :o It's a stupid thing you said is all I'm saying. In other threads you want people to post evidence, yet here you show no evidence that 'order has more casual players that just play for the hell of it'. Or is BT compared to TUP the evidence here?
because he is by far the biggest apologist on these forums

rmpl

Post#57 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:27 pm

oioigitface wrote:
Collateral wrote:

Trust me, he isn't that much better in-game.

Fallenkezef

Post#58 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Collateral wrote:

Anyway to conclude; order is bad, they are only casuals, destro is op with op morales and op players.
I look at the bigger picture, there is nothing wrong with organised, mini-maxed WB's like TUP and nothing wrong with Bitterstone's "get every Dwarf we can and get stuck in"

you are the one that got offended by an inference that was not there
Alea iacta est

Ads
pojoman61

Post#59 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:30 pm

Well in my experience most players that are new to server play in pug environments, as do most % of the server. The simplest answer to destro vs order in lower tiers pug enviroment is usually really simple. Destro seems to have melee trains more often. Plenty of tanks, Mdoks, Maras, and the few WEs and choppas. You very rarely see a sc with 3 or more of sorcs or SHs. On the other hand, order pugs will have 3 or more of SW or BW in many of their scs. For pugs who dont focus and bad at kiting this leads to the melee train owning the sc.

*Just my two cents
(also never saying order doesnt have melee train or destro always does, all things change but this seems to be my guilds experience)

Fallenkezef

Post#60 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:30 pm

oioigitface wrote:
Collateral wrote:

Apologist? For what exactly?
Alea iacta est