Recent Topics

Ads

How come order is so bad ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Fallenkezef

Re: How come order is so bad ?

Post#41 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:44 pm

Telen wrote:Compared to live tanks are much much stronger in ror. Due to main stats not reducing %based avoidance. It allows over extension you couldnt do on live. Order have less tanks.
Sidelined my Slayer and WH to roll a Knight for that very reason.

Also Shey and Konrand replaced Tosh and Barracudax as the heroes I want to emulate
Alea iacta est

Ads
Wam

Post#42 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:45 pm

Shadow warrior can have a place in WB btw... its more niche though (generally just one spot) OP debuffing, good damage

WL it depends... you could run a different setup with some WL's (which could be effective) but you might lose some other things so be less effective overall in the process... so depends on style aiming for... WL would need a really higher level assist/movement though. (other classes easier to accommodate... just like WE, Witch Hunter, Choppa... are hard to accommodate and thus rare... because spots are limited)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Druin
Former Staff

Post#43 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:46 pm

Telen wrote:Compared to live tanks are much much stronger in ror. Due to main stats not reducing %based avoidance. It allows over extension you couldnt do on live. Order have less tanks.
They do reduce %based avoidance now.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Akilinus

Post#44 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:54 pm

So the answear to op and the order that thinks the same.
Why dont you make them better
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Charon

Post#45 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:56 pm

Spoiler:
Fallenkezef wrote:
Wam wrote:I have no problem with people running what they want that is each persons preogative... you know I have choppa in WB i dont run 100% optimized, just alot closer to being as optimized as can be for us in the moment 95% of the time.

I have a problem with people trying to change/nerf something on the other side with threads that keep popping up... when they already have better on their side but "REFUSE" to use it and only complain... about imbalance... that get's pretty tedious to me

its like the rate at which BW can gain morale and bomb, the rate at which AM can pump... is these things balanced? its questionable, depends which side you look at it i suppose... makes the game a bit more interesting atleast. Same with healing % pumped out / stacking... its questionable but it is how it is we get on with it... but all I see is OMG destro tanks (that have been nerfed into ground compared to the past which is ok) or Mara morale drain lol... good luck getting in a proper bomb to drain that, or out drain AM morale pump lol... (also true balance is impossible because there is many variables in ORVR (player skill, setup, renown, gear, lags, numbers etc) just getting things close enough is good)

we Play order a little... with less than optimal setups and still do good things with our numbers... if we rolled order serious wb in 2-3 months... I kinda think some order thing's might get nerfed (and depending how much... I wouldn't complain too much)

Not sure If phalanx are trying to highlight things either just like SH nerf (RIP)

im not even questioning people's way of fun by the way... just way of complaints when not maximising tools already available and throwing shade. I enjoy roleplayers, I enjoy Black toof, I enjoy Bitterstones... you bring more variety to game and different problems... that is good, gives more character and depth... a dwarf wb strength's are different to a min-max setup.
I agree with you on this, too much "he beat me, nerf him!"[/quote]

im sorry.......... which side is spaming nerf topic one after another ?
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

rmpl

Post#46 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:57 pm

Amidala wrote:I read to many times kotbs, bw, am.
No more WL. No more SW
And the next candidates Areeeeeeee.....!!
SW/WL are godtier for scenarios, 6v6 and smallscale but lets not forget: everything but the orvr is a mini-game.

Fallenkezef

Post#47 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Charon wrote:
Spoiler:
Fallenkezef wrote:
Wam wrote:I have no problem with people running what they want that is each persons preogative... you know I have choppa in WB i dont run 100% optimized, just alot closer to being as optimized as can be for us in the moment 95% of the time.

I have a problem with people trying to change/nerf something on the other side with threads that keep popping up... when they already have better on their side but "REFUSE" to use it and only complain... about imbalance... that get's pretty tedious to me

its like the rate at which BW can gain morale and bomb, the rate at which AM can pump... is these things balanced? its questionable, depends which side you look at it i suppose... makes the game a bit more interesting atleast. Same with healing % pumped out / stacking... its questionable but it is how it is we get on with it... but all I see is OMG destro tanks (that have been nerfed into ground compared to the past which is ok) or Mara morale drain lol... good luck getting in a proper bomb to drain that, or out drain AM morale pump lol... (also true balance is impossible because there is many variables in ORVR (player skill, setup, renown, gear, lags, numbers etc) just getting things close enough is good)

we Play order a little... with less than optimal setups and still do good things with our numbers... if we rolled order serious wb in 2-3 months... I kinda think some order thing's might get nerfed (and depending how much... I wouldn't complain too much)

Not sure If phalanx are trying to highlight things either just like SH nerf (RIP)

im not even questioning people's way of fun by the way... just way of complaints when not maximising tools already available and throwing shade. I enjoy roleplayers, I enjoy Black toof, I enjoy Bitterstones... you bring more variety to game and different problems... that is good, gives more character and depth... a dwarf wb strength's are different to a min-max setup.
I agree with you on this, too much "he beat me, nerf him!"
im sorry.......... which side is spaming nerf topic one after another ?[/quote]

Seen too much of it from both camps
Alea iacta est

Collateral

Post#48 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:02 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:
Collateral wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:Order seem to have the most people who play for the lols, play for fun and the hell of it.
You think we play the game only for :| nubs and dumping morales? Playing with good setups is not supposed to be fun? We have as much fun as anyone else, hell I would even say we have more fun than anyone else. We can do whatever we want. Min-max or troll around, it's all equally fun. It's ALL about the people you play with, that's what it comes down to in the end.
Why are you so defensive?
Defensive about what? You being ignorant? I'm not being defensive, I'm telling things how they are. You can think whatever you want, it doesn't mean it's true.

Why do you hate grouping so much? I'm pretty sure that this quote in my first post is you trying to reference organized guilds/groups as people who are "super hardcore and care about nothing else but destroying innocent nubs who just wanna play the game", am I right? You sure got em man, those pesky guilds that dare to organize and have fun with their groups. Give me a break dude. I'm not here to defend anything, but to hopefully show people that things are not as bleak and sad as they seem to be. It doesn't seem to have any effect tho, maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#49 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Collateral wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:
Collateral wrote: You think we play the game only for :| nubs and dumping morales? Playing with good setups is not supposed to be fun? We have as much fun as anyone else, hell I would even say we have more fun than anyone else. We can do whatever we want. Min-max or troll around, it's all equally fun. It's ALL about the people you play with, that's what it comes down to in the end.
Why are you so defensive?
Defensive about what? You being ignorant? I'm not being defensive, I'm telling things how they are. You can think whatever you want, it doesn't mean it's true.

Why do you hate grouping so much? I'm pretty sure that this quote in my first post is you trying to reference organized guilds/groups as people who are "super hardcore and care about nothing else but destroying innocent nubs who just wanna play the game", am I right? You sure got em man, those pesky guilds that dare to organize and have fun with their groups. Give me a break dude. I'm not here to defend anything, but to hopefully show people that things are not as bleak and sad as they seem to be. It doesn't seem to have any effect tho, maybe I'm just doing it wrong.
I am in Diogenes.

You have gotten overly defensive, made wide-eyed assumptions and I find it fascinating from a pyschological petspective.
Alea iacta est

Druin
Former Staff

Post#50 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:14 pm

I am lost.

1. Are there many more destro than there are order players?

2. Is the class balance much better on destro?

3. Are destro classes overall better than order classes?

4. Are destro players more skilled than order players?

5. Should this thread be locked?
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.