Recent Topics

Ads

A Full List of Moral Pumps and Moral Drains in the current Game.

Let's talk about... everything else
Glorian

Re: A Full List of Moral Pumps and Moral Drains in the current Game.

Post#41 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:30 am

Good.

Now that the picture of the moral pumps and drains is complete. It good to start some discussions. But not here. The thread has completed its purpose.

Discussion will be done in another one.

Ads
Panodil

Post#42 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:51 am

Whats with the cd on AM morale boost? Dont think its a cd, only 2s casttime. Just to complete your list .D
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Glorian

Post#43 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:00 am

Panodil wrote:Whats with the cd on AM morale boost? Dont think its a cd, only 2s casttime. Just to complete your list .D
Correct. I have updated the list.

Collateral

Post#44 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:32 am

12point wrote:its about busting through funnels and one side having an easier go at it
And which one is that? The one that can instantly drain all morales? Oh no it must be the one that can drop raze in 10 seconds, cuz that's most useful in a funnel where people stand behind walls.

Anyway, this kind of list is a bit pointless without taking into account all the other capabilities of the realms. So if anyone wants to discuss something in particular, consider other tools the class might have other than 'morale pump'/'no morale pump', that would greatly reduce the salt levels in threads.

dansari

Post#45 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:43 am

Collateral wrote: Anyway, this kind of list is a bit pointless without taking into account all the other capabilities of the realms. So if anyone wants to discuss something in particular, consider other tools the class might have other than 'morale pump'/'no morale pump', that would greatly reduce the salt levels in threads.
To be fair to OP, having a list to reference is better than not having a list to reference
<Salt Factory>

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#46 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:09 pm

Thank you for the list Glorian!
It s just a technical morale tabel, players can use it to learn more about morale time and CD during combat.
No reason for destro characters to feel offended by this

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Osred

Post#47 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:01 pm

I'd personally request every post in the thread deleted but the OP and the thread itself Stickied.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Pumatouch

Post#48 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:48 pm

No. Post is golden. If compiling is completed, lock it up as a historical document with proper pins, please.
Arthur - Slarti - Halgal - Binwin
Each and every Dawi under my command owes me one hundred scalps.
And I want my scalps.

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Post#49 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:58 pm

Pumatouch wrote:No. Post is golden. If compiling is completed, lock it up as a historical document with proper pins, please.
Dedicating a wiki page to it would do the job, too. I think more people consult (and direct others to) the wiki than the forums.

dansari

Post#50 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:09 pm

Darosh wrote:
Pumatouch wrote:No. Post is golden. If compiling is completed, lock it up as a historical document with proper pins, please.
Dedicating a wiki page to it would do the job, too. I think more people consult (and direct others to) the wiki than the forums.
Ask and ye shall receive: https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... ale_Drains
<Salt Factory>