Post#21 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:02 pm

nice one!

Ads
Dana
Former Staff

Re: [Valentine's event] Short Guide - SPOILERS INSIDE

Post#22 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Sulorie wrote:
gloomwar wrote:They drop quite rarely indeed. I got 8 cloaks in circa 200dbs.
When did you farmed all those kills? Night times?
You hardly get a kill, when a few dozen players chase champs the second they appear.
They could have added more of them.
The cloaks were thought to be rar. No one have to farm them :P
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

gloomwar

Post#23 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Sulorie wrote:
You hardly get a kill, when a few dozen players chase champs the second they appear.
Hit hard, and practice timing and y get them in no time. I kill about 50-20 for hour, but ofc sometimes happend i wont kill any for 10+ mins, thats really pissing off ;p Im playing usually between 19-24, sometimes bit longer and only on destro.

Fey

Post#24 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:17 am

Turns out I was just a whiny bitch, I had a feeling about that post.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

gloomwar

Post#25 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:29 am

Sulorie wrote:
Today i had nightshift in work so i decided to test farming at night. There were no order almost, only 10-15 destro farming Despair, Fear and Pain (idk why other 2 wasnt there). With so small amount of people its easy mode indeed.
40 deathblows in 1h, and 4 cloaks :) My guildies will be happy tomorrow.
But it was soo boring tbh. Event is fun only with 2 sides fighting for control over mobs.

aeoric

Post#26 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:34 pm

It would be handy if you could reverse or randomize the spawn points of the mobs for he remainder of the event as Order are overloaded with Str cloaks and lacking ballistic, and Destroyed vice versa based almost entirely on spawn location

Also, do you know why mobs occasionally stop spawning until the next server reset and maybe a workaround would somehow allow for a forced reset of the respawn of these mobs?

Dana
Former Staff

Post#27 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:02 pm

aeoric wrote:It would be handy if you could reverse or randomize the spawn points of the mobs for he remainder of the event as Order are overloaded with Str cloaks and lacking ballistic, and Destroyed vice versa based almost entirely on spawn location

Also, do you know why mobs occasionally stop spawning until the next server reset and maybe a workaround would somehow allow for a forced reset of the respawn of these mobs?
Hello,

I know most people complain about these mobs but they were never planned for grinding. More like while doing the quest and RvR the chance of a nice cloak.
I will learn from this fault but I will not change something till the event is over.

I don't have a clue why these mobs bug. Maybe when the target of the mob is bugging or porting away/joining a sc or having a disconnect.

Greetings
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Tesq

Post#28 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:06 pm

Dana wrote:
aeoric wrote:It would be handy if you could reverse or randomize the spawn points of the mobs for he remainder of the event as Order are overloaded with Str cloaks and lacking ballistic, and Destroyed vice versa based almost entirely on spawn location

Hello,

I know most people complain about these mobs but they were never planned for grinding. More like while doing the quest and RvR the chance of a nice cloak.
I will learn from this fault but I will not change something till the event is over.

I don't have a clue why these mobs bug. Maybe when the target of the mob is bugging or porting away/joining a sc or having a disconnect.

Greetings
eh ye it would had better put a so low chance that farm would be pointless( but they would still be farmed), or set em as rewards for the quest, or ppl will work hard to farm them, cos you know everyone want some power for itself :twisted:

Ads
Luth

Post#29 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Dana wrote: but they were never planned for grinding. More like while doing the quest and RvR the chance of a nice cloak.
Just out of interest:
When the loot "need-greed-system" is done, will it be possible that players can drop special items during an event?

Maybe the drops can be like the archetype of the player that was killed:
- tanks drops tanky stuff
- melee DPS drops strength stuff
- magical RDPS drops intelligence stuff
- etc.