Recent Topics

Ads

[Valentine's event] Short Guide - SPOILERS INSIDE

Let's talk about... everything else
OldPlayer
Former Staff

[Valentine's event] Short Guide - SPOILERS INSIDE

Post#1 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Considering how many people ask where to get cloaks, what the hell is happening and why does Destro zergrush in Nordland, here comes the short guide for the event. BEWARE, SPOILERS INSIDE!

Where does the event start?
Spoiler:
Order - Nordland WC, near Flight Master there is strangely looking priest, talk to him
Destro - Inevitable City, southern part, just go south from the centre, there is huge Slaanesh lord, talk to him
Whom should I talk to, I'm lost, because I never read quests nor I have played RPGs before?
Spoiler:
Order quest NPCs: Jealous Man (near entrance to Nordland WC), Amorous Elf (near mailbox Nordland WC), Vengeful Elf (Nordland RvR lake under the hill of Festenplatz) and finally the guy standing near her
Destro quest NPCs: Jealous Daemonette (near Slaaneshi part of IC), Amorous Daemonette (inside Slaanesh part of IC), Vengeful Daemonette (Nordland RvR lake under the hill of Destro WC) and finally... you got the point
How I am supposed to kill Hero Pegasus alone?
Spoiler:
Get a group, if someone in your group lands killing blow on Pegasus, you get the credit.
How I am supposed to kill 5 Champion guys alone?
Spoiler:
You do not need to kill them alone, but you MUST get a killing blow in order to get a credit.
Everyone has awesome cloak with great stats, where to get one?
Spoiler:
Land killing blows on Champion event monsters. Do not let others land killing blows on Champion/Hero event monsters. I'm sorry, you are alone vs. whole world here. Everyone wants to get a cloak for their 24 characters, like you do.
Big thanks to our developers for the great event and hard work! You are awesome! :)

Edit: typos
Last edited by OldPlayer on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

Ads
Libra

Re: [Valentine's event] Short Guide - SPOILERS INSIDE

Post#2 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Good luck finding a group. Most dont pay attention if you are at lvl 9 or 10.
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Luth

Post#3 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:53 pm

Good guide thx.

But for me, the danger getting raped by an elven unicorn for an ugly feathered cloak is just to high... :D

Btw: there are far too less dragons in the event!

porkstar

Post#4 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:52 pm

Luth wrote:Good guide thx.

But for me, the danger getting raped by an elven unicorn for an ugly feathered cloak is just to high... :D

Btw: there are far too less dragons in the event!

Yes that hornless, winged elf unicorn hits haaaard! Also, great job on the event all that worked on it. It's fun! I hear the dw mdps have better chance of getting DBs for cloaks - WH, WE, Slayer, Choppa.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

nainquoi

Post#5 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:16 pm

when I click shows why nothing is displayed
onmouseover="this.src='cooltext163608640488098MouseOver.png';" onmouseout="this.src='cooltext163608640488098.png';" />;

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#6 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Works ok for my Chrome and Explorer.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

MazeR1337

Post#7 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:17 pm

Yep ;D
"Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the real or the gods or love."

~~ GoT ~~

Telen
Suspended

Post#8 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:27 pm

porkstar wrote: I hear the dw mdps have better chance of getting DBs for cloaks - WH, WE, Slayer, Choppa.
Having your damage get the last hit point would favour those with more ticks of damage. Id think engineer or magus had the a good chance of catching that hit point.

Ads
Fey

Post#9 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:27 pm

I'm un-guilded and getting a group is definitely an issue. This shard is not like Daoc Genesis groups don't just form.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Sovurai

Post#10 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:22 pm

How long does this event last ?