Recent Topics

Ads

I died in RvR

Let's talk about... everything else
dansari

Re: I died in RvR

Post#11 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:07 pm

Telen wrote:Seems around what Ive been seeing. 1/3 of all dots disrupted over the last couple of days from enemy combat log.
Eh, but not against a level 30 WL. Sounds like low int.
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Post#12 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:16 pm

Its the nerf to % based strikethrough worse with lower intel on hybrid classes and no intel tactic. On live intel didnt just oppose will so disrupt was already higher on none healers, add to that %strikethough nerf and 2 avoidance checks on dots and you get 1/3 disrupted.

Tankbeardz

Post#13 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:30 pm

Telen wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:So, your spells

Chillwind 1/3 crits
Word of Pain noncrit
Frostbite Disrupt
Vision of Torment Disrupt
Gloomburst CRIT
Impending Doom noncrit
Chilling Gusts - why you even run such shaite tactic lol, you need to win Chillwind strikethrough lottery before entering CG lottery
Word of Pain Disrupt
glorious 246 dmg Staff autoattack crit
Vision of Tormen, Disrupt
Gloomburst, Disrupt
mediocre 101 dmg staff autoattack, noncrit
Hand of Ruin one tick, 769 crit

good gods man what is happening there :D

I count 10 spells. 5 of them Disrupted. Of the remaining 5 that hit, 2+1/3 did crit, giving you 46.66% actual combat crit from spells (your mechanic alone should be 35 crit, then maybe 20-25 from gear + Ra)

This makes me sad as another Sorc player. :(
Seems around what Ive been seeing. 1/3 of all dots disrupted over the last couple of days from enemy combat log.
It's almost like this was called out right as the patch was released.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#14 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:09 pm

Thes best part of it is that he took more damage from falling (2462) than from the WL (2143) then Backslash did 1500 and the WL pet did 865.

So dirupts helped but you starting the fight in like half hp had to factor in a bit.

Mez

Post#15 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:02 pm

bloodi wrote:Thes best part of it is that he took more damage from falling (2462) than from the WL (2143) then Backslash did 1500 and the WL pet did 865.

So dirupts helped but you starting the fight in like half hp had to factor in a bit.
Nah, the out of combat fall damage from jumping to pelograth was recovered by time I entered combat at the flag he was AFK at. You can see me take backlash from nothing, thats because I had time to build up dark magic. Bottom is cutoff where he does more damage, but i think I was in a flee, ap drink chain at that point so had no more spells to show.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Landgoat

Post#16 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:47 pm

Simtex / Spectrasoul doesn't seem to be having any issues, went 24-0 in a battle for praag yesterday and multiple others where he was raking in kills. Gloom and Gogo too. BW/sorc still really strong, imo.
WAAAAGH!
Shaman/ Landy - rr80
BG/ Killadelph - rr70

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#17 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:50 pm

Landgoat wrote:Simtex / Spectrasoul doesn't seem to be having any issues, went 24-0 in a battle for praag yesterday and multiple others where he was raking in kills. Gloom and Gogo too. BW/sorc still really strong, imo.
I dunno man, occasionally their spells get disrupted, class is worst rdps now.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Aurandilaz

Post#18 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Landgoat wrote:Simtex / Spectrasoul doesn't seem to be having any issues, went 24-0 in a battle for praag yesterday and multiple others where he was raking in kills. Gloom and Gogo too. BW/sorc still really strong, imo.
A good dps player carried by good group gets good kills on unorganized lowbies and pugs? Noway... He does the same on his other DPS classes too, because to farm bad players all you need is a decent/good/mediocre/any DPS class and then pewpew as your team helps your process of mowing down unguarded non-properly healed targets.

And assuming he had 0 deaths, that just speaks of enemy being too incompetent to assist each other properly, have tanks guard dps and charge at him with ChampChallenge followed by proper meleetrain burst.

Ads
oaliaen

Post#19 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:17 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:
No it is not. Play as Choppa and you'll see.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#20 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:40 pm

oaliaen wrote:
GodlessCrom wrote:
No it is not. Play as Choppa and you'll see.
...alright, Choppa is worse at being a ranged dps than Sorc, I will give you that one.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!