Recent Topics

Ads

Balance

Let's talk about... everything else
Aurandilaz

Re: Balance

Post#11 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:52 pm

Destro had 20-40-60 AAO today in DW, Order put on field 4-5 organized guild warbands (CNTK+Rusblob+Zerg+Diogenes+Bitterstones), accompanied by maybe 2-3 pug warbands, and they still didn't manage to take Dragonwake.

So yeah, how you gonna balance around that? Buff Order more, because having best AoE DPS (BW), best tank (knight), best WB healer (WP) and best dmg bomb Moral (BW), yet what else should they need?

Ads
DokB

Post#12 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:35 pm

Moral pump :^)
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

kmark101

Post#13 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:11 am

It won't change until something is done with morales, it totally unbalances the game in open world. The fact that destro have almost instant m2 while order still sitting at 0 morale due to morale drain spam from destro's most popular class makes the game almost unplayable and absolutely no chance to field an even force to stand their ground.

Game is usually fun until 1 organized destro warband arrives and starts to insta spam m2's, then its instantly gg for the receiving end unless they have superior numbers.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

dansari

Post#14 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:00 am

Mez wrote:People can't live with themselves playing the only faction with healthy spread of ranged knockdown to aid the tide of lelz.

Click here to watch on YouTube
<Salt Factory>

ragafury

Post#15 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:18 am

kmark101 wrote:It won't change until something is done with morales, it totally unbalances the game in open world. The fact that destro have almost instant m2 while order still sitting at 0 morale due to morale drain spam from destro's most popular class makes the game almost unplayable and absolutely no chance to field an even force to stand their ground.

Game is usually fun until 1 organized destro warband arrives and starts to insta spam m2's, then its instantly gg for the receiving end unless they have superior numbers.
that's too fast m8.

this way it gets locked after 4 pages.

inb4 nerf WL
inb4 buff choppa
inb4 disrupt is fine
inb4 disrupt is too much
inb4 that's a l2p issue
inb4 mirror everything
inb4 6 man is dead
inb4 all zones are zergfests
inb4 nerf the puntie dragon in DW
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Mez

Post#16 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:40 am

Aurandilaz wrote:Destro had 20-40-60 AAO today in DW, Order put on field 4-5 organized guild warbands (CNTK+Rusblob+Zerg+Diogenes+Bitterstones), accompanied by maybe 2-3 pug warbands, and they still didn't manage to take Dragonwake.

So yeah, how you gonna balance around that? Buff Order more, because having best AoE DPS (BW), best tank (knight), best WB healer (WP) and best dmg bomb Moral (BW), yet what else should they need?
I play US times, but was home sick today, and I was in Dragonwake. First off, you EU prime time people are sooo lucky.

On to your post. From what I saw, Order just kept trying to hold the entire zone white to push 5 stars. I logged off towards end, but basically there wasn't a keep siege. Destro and Order both roaming heavily all over the map. Fighting skirmishes all over, it was great. Morale wasn't playing part out there today. RoR it's already incredibly slow. I'm always surprised if a fight is long enough to get M2 on this server. Is this really a faction imbalance? Your making serious excuses here. Destro was coordinated and defended the zone through sheer effort. I followed a few warbands through PvE and watched them crash your parties. It was like the old days of live. Man you guys are so lucky in EU...
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Tamarlan

Post#17 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:54 am

Trekman wrote:I have noticed recently there's been a huge drop off in order players online and the Destro players seem to be getting more and more stronger, to a point when you rvr we have been averaging 150-400 aao. Is there anything in the works down the line that could possibly balance this? for example maybe giving order a new character and not the Destro side? My guild has drop from 40 online to 8 average, because people are tired of the outnumbering destro force.
Enjoy it while it lasts. It is much more entertaining and rewarding to play as underdog.
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#18 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:36 am

Aurandilaz wrote:
+1
]

Ads
davispeed
Game Artist

Post#19 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:40 am

kmark101 wrote:It won't change until something is done with morales, it totally unbalances the game in open world. The fact that destro have almost instant m2 while order still sitting at 0 morale due to morale drain spam from destro's most popular class makes the game almost unplayable and absolutely no chance to field an even force to stand their ground.

Funny one but you are totally off.... sorry mate.
]

Nioan
Suspended

Post#20 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:35 am

Aurandilaz wrote:Destro had 20-40-60 AAO today in DW, Order put on field 4-5 organized guild warbands (CNTK+Rusblob+Zerg+Diogenes+Bitterstones), accompanied by maybe 2-3 pug warbands, and they still didn't manage to take Dragonwake.

so you saying order classes better than destro and even destro got aao, tup managed to wipe those 5 guilds + 2-3 pug warbands at the same time ? i'm not mistaken right, you saying, your 24 man wiped 100+ people aka 8 warbands at the same time ? you guys must be outskilled them, could you share some epic videos from yesterday ? i want to see those combats, especially that ones :

1-massive slide show lag spike at big hill near east keep.
2-massive slide show at east postern when order tries to rush in.
3-massive slide show when destro pushed order from east bridge.

about takin the keep; why should people bother while pugs doing pugging things on the ram (a hint: avocetii style kamikaze). zone will be locked by itself anyways (a hint: maybe waiting for siege after people go to sleep might be good idea too!)