Recent Topics

Ads

Balance

Let's talk about... everything else
ragafury

Re: Balance

Post#31 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Morale pump really stronk.
Also really unique, can't think of any class or comp that could achieve the same on equal or better level on order.
Ultimate "iWIN" tool.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#32 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:56 pm

I was in the Diogenes guild wb on Tuesday. We had no problem with the tank brigade building and using morales.

The problem on order is that WB's do not use region chat and work together. I've seen warbands wiped because a second order WB just rides past rather than piling into the dessie flank.

There is no class inbalance just lack of co-op between WB's
Alea iacta est

delcon

Post#33 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:16 pm

Gratz on 76 Arun btw
Always fun to fight you guys,

On the no co-ordinating may be it’s just we don’t want to blob up , and if we did we would go back to gw2

Wam

Post#34 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:32 pm

Region chat is not just a order problem mate, sometimes myself and even King Ocara is talking to ourselves because lack of info :)
Having played both sides, I think order pug's are more prone to routing (unless superior numbers) destro pug's are more overly aggressive, sometimes suicidal but pugs will be pugs unless they have the King, then they become hive mind and co-ordinated... i've seen them transform, King uses dark elf magic for sure :)

as for the blobbing up, CNTK have their own identity... like we do, we try to ride by ourselves (if others follow, leach from us, or just look for protection / try to help whatever their motive... not much we can do about without hindering us although sometimes we do things to lose tail... and of course at keeps its always going to be cluster) You get more organised / fight harder or / get bigger... getting bigger is the easier option but where will it end... eventually you have to draw a line in the sand... unless we get ultra blobbed all the time and then i just decide to open recruitment to lead 2 or 3 full warbands (if i wanted to be excessive) nobody would want to fight that, wouldn't be challenge and less fun for all... sometimes people in glass houses should be careful what they wish for, fights are alot closer than people think always fine margins and sometimes shoe will be on other foot that's how it is.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Fallenkezef

Post#35 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:58 pm

Aye, Destro pugs are definitely more aggressive. Timid order pugs do frustrate me as they tend to just camp on a BO till dessie run them off
Alea iacta est

dansari

Post#36 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:09 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:Aye, Destro pugs are definitely more aggressive. Timid order pugs do frustrate me as they tend to just camp on a BO till dessie run them off
Because destro have more tanks and mdps because of looks, thus they always have to push forward. Order have less tanks, thus the front line crumbles easier. Nothing new
<Salt Factory>

Fallenkezef

Post#37 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:14 pm

dansari wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:Aye, Destro pugs are definitely more aggressive. Timid order pugs do frustrate me as they tend to just camp on a BO till dessie run them off
Because destro have more tanks and mdps because of looks, thus they always have to push forward. Order have less tanks, thus the front line crumbles easier. Nothing new
Swings around, I've seen Order break a fair few Dessie sieges because of the massed RDPS focus on the ram
Alea iacta est

dansari

Post#38 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:11 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:
dansari wrote:
Swings around, I've seen Order break a fair few Dessie sieges because of the massed RDPS focus on the ram
Sure, it's mainly due to who plays better.
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#39 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:36 pm

I've read through all four pages and nobody has provided any real proof that this game is inbalanced in terms of class, mechanics or even server numbers. Which matches my personal experience.

There is some truth to Dessie being more organised and having more mdps but Order have an advantage in sieges due to rdps so there is a rough balance in that regard and no dev can deal with organisation or lack thereof.
Alea iacta est

Drbus
Banned

Post#40 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:04 pm

@fallenkezef.
SW can make target 100% chance to be crit.
BW has very short CD undefendable 3k fireballs that are instacast.
KOTBS - runefang
Slayer has 20 sec of undefendable attacks on 30sec CD.

Off the top of my head that's what is say is at least imbalanced or OP
GM of Death Dealers of War
Uncleanblorc: Black Orc - 40/5X
Drbus: Shaman - 40/4X
Uncleanbus: Chosen - 40/4X
Busticles: Squig Herder - 40/4X