Recent Topics

Ads

Unflagging in rvr zone?

Let's talk about... everything else
rmpl

Unflagging in rvr zone?

Post#1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:42 am

So we were chasing Barracudax around and he suddenly unflagged for pvp and teleported away after few seconds. What teleport item is that?

Ads
AxelF

Re: Unflagging in rvr zone?

Post#2 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:46 am

Was queued for SC and one popped maybe? Though would have to be out of combat - were you chasing or chasing and hitting him?

rmpl

Post#3 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:48 am

AxelF wrote:Was queued for SC and one popped maybe? Though would have to be out of combat - were you chasing or chasing and hitting him?
Wouldn't that teleport him instantly?

Miszczu5647

Post#4 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:49 pm

When you join sc you lose rvr status but yours char stay for a while in the zone (until sc load). Most soloers use this "tactic" on both side.

If someone would disappear instantly you will see server info about suspicious disconnect. And then you can look for a GM.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

rmpl

Post#5 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Miszczu5647 wrote:When you join sc you lose rvr status but yours char stay for a while in the zone (until sc load). Most soloers use this "tactic" on both side.

If someone would disappear instantly you will see server info about suspicious disconnect. And then you can look for a GM.
That explains it, thanks.

Toshutkidup

Post#6 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:48 am

I’m gonna check my last vid, I have a part of someone just disappearing while chased / combat
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Achilleos

Post#7 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:53 am

Exactly. If one joins an SC pop he is immediately unflagged from RvR, but his character will remain for the loading screen time, and disappears the instant he appears/teleports into the SC map.
Ironbreaker of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Grondil Anvilfist, Warrior

mogt

Post#8 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:42 am

but, was he attacked? if a player is infight he can not go in a SC because he get the message "you are in fight" and the join button is grey and not usable

Ads
szejoza

Post#9 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:50 am

considering he is a slayer he could charge and flee for a good distance and getting out of combat quickly
but it might be luck, might be abuse, who knows
Spoiler:

Zizzelfizz

Post#10 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:57 am

a slayer who flees? what a shame, he should erase his char :-)