Recent Topics

Ads

Spear and a Shield for BG

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Vehe

Spear and a Shield for BG

Post#1 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Just saw a guy with that sort of appearance - he basically held a spear and a shield. Tried to inspect him but I was unvailable to do so, therefor I've no clue what the item was. I was just wondering if that was a thing. I've seen some mention of the forums on how it's actually a one-hand sword but zero point on where the item might drop and what's the % for it.

Hopefully someone can cast some light on it, I would very much love to have that alternate appearance.

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: Spear and a Shield for BG

Post#2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:19 pm

It's an item with a bugged alternate apperance, there is no point in trying to look for it becuase the devs will fix the apperance back to a sword

Tesq
Suspended

Post#3 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:23 pm

@tom that's not true maybe one day with client controll they will implement it or fix it, the only problem is thay it only vfx the auto attack

-"Loop warned into oblivion" --> smell like chaosy enought :D
-Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D
-GMs --> dosent matter what they say not, they get offend by colors so watch out plebs! :D

Tesq
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:24 pm

Torquemadra wrote:there are only 2 animations for bg and spear with current client files.
Well if it could work.on every skill instead only on auto attack it would be alredy be enough :)

-"Loop warned into oblivion" --> smell like chaosy enought :D
-Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D
-GMs --> dosent matter what they say not, they get offend by colors so watch out plebs! :D

Araco
Legacy RR80

Post#5 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Im still waiting for have that bugged spear. I hope in the future developers will do something with the spears for the BG.

Acidic

Post#6 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:56 am

The black orc with 2H is awesome :)

Would love them to make that happen for real

Achilleos

Post#7 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:10 am

Client control... I pray to the dark gods our devs will someday obtain the full control over the gamefiles of WAR. :D

So many opportunities would arise...
Ironbreaker of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Grondil Anvilfist, Warrior

repel

Post#8 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:16 am

Ads