Go t1/mid-tier/t4 system.
6%
Go original t1/t2/t3/t4 system.
3%
Total votes: 36

CaledorTree

Tier separation

Post#1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:26 pm

Playing as lowbie is manageable. You can get kills, xp, fun etc, but ONLY if you play with a group/wb/zerg. Or in the rare chance you find another lowbie and you mage to kill him.
It is well known that t4 is too zergy, many people playing at the same zone and small scale pvp being dramatically rare.
Trying to get to a secondary zone, where there are supposedly low lvl people trying to have a relaxed battle with fewer numbers (and personal skill) and no aoe spam, and you will see that there is an enemy high rr premade getting easy kills.
I personally miss the small fights, were skill, target selection and initiative was a MUST to win.
I would prefer a mid teir rather that t2/t3, since population is not THAT high. Also, scen brackets can be adjusted to be more frequent pops. Also: being lvl 31 in scen vs lvl 40's is horrid.
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Re: Tier separation

Post#2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:27 pm

Add the option to vote for removing XP levels all together aswell :)
Rip Phalanx

Hargrim
Developer

Post#3 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:31 pm

This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock :).

Hargrim
Developer

Post#4 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:31 pm

lefze wrote:Add the option to vote for removing XP levels all together aswell :)
That won't happen, sorry mate!

CaledorTree

Post#5 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Hargrim wrote:This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock :).
Added as signature LAWL. :lol:
Edit: Then why do you still have the poll mechanic in the forums? You can delete this as well ;)
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

dansari

Post#6 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:42 pm

How quickly we forget the days when people would literally just leave the game because t2 and t3 were incredibly frustrating to grind through. Although judging by the poll results it must not be many of us.
<Salt Factory>

zumos2

Post#7 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Hargrim wrote:This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock :).
Can't hurt to see what people want though, and so far it seems like keeping the current system so gj I guess :)
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen

Achilleos

Post#8 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:44 pm

CaledorTree wrote:
Added as signature LAWL. :lol:
From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long. :P
Ironbreaker of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Grondil Anvilfist, Warrior

Ads
Theseus

Post#9 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Hm, in your shoes I would do, what every good dictators do. Let the poll go on as long as it supports your decision. ^^

But seriously, as I can remember empty t2/t3 even during EU primetime, that question is a no brainer. Keep them merged. Everyhing else is a waste of good maps.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Foltestik

Post#10 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Do you know that lvl 31 was in originaly game in t4 too?
from 31-39 that is worst lvles no bolster only deaths