Bregon

Re: Lowbies in t4.

Post#81 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:56 pm

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#82 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:56 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Also prior to the merge most people was R40, not below that and zergs still happened. The solution of that time was to open new zones - and they are open now and... Mostly empty.

We can leave it at that, at least in this thread :).
It's true that we often have two zones open at same time in merged T2-4 and everyone is still zerging in T4. Makes me wonder, if adding special kind of buff, similar to AAO to "empty" zone wouldn't help a bit in luring people there?

Hargrim
Developer

Post#83 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:59 pm

CaledorTree wrote:Yeah, because empty zone/keep rewards are bad. Also the most often empty zones are t2's that have already reduced rewards.
Why is the zone empty? Because rewards? Or because people chose to make it empty and blob elsewhere?

CaledorTree

Post#84 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Hargrim wrote:
CaledorTree wrote:Yeah, because empty zone/keep rewards are bad. Also the most often empty zones are t2's that have already reduced rewards.
Why is the zone empty? Because rewards? Or because people chose to make it empty and blob elsewhere?
Both, but obviously a bad reward, in the scale of rr/hour is the major factor.
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#85 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:05 pm

But rewards are not bad :). That's the point.

brutalll02

Post#86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Is this guy legit getting salty for getting rekt in rvr. Dude u die u learn from it and also ur low lvl i dont see the logic where u think u shold be able to 1v1 fully geard chars :lol:
TUP

CaledorTree

Post#87 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:09 pm

I think people mean that t2/t3 zone rewards should be like the t4 ones. Low tier rewards did not upgrade after the server merge. I got a white with a lowbie blue item inside yesterday in Shadowlands.
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

M0rw47h

Post#88 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Well, I think it's not often about "blobing elsewhere", as today for example we had T2, where nothing was happening, and Destro locked it pretty fast, then we had again a bit empty T3 locked pretty fast by Destro again, and when T4 was open, suddenly Order has appeared and Praag was going for hours.

Ads
CaledorTree

Post#89 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:10 pm

brutalll02 wrote:Is this guy legit getting salty for getting rekt in rvr. Dude u die u learn from it and also ur low lvl i dont see the logic where u think u shold be able to 1v1 fully geard chars :lol:
The point is that I should not be facing them at all in 1st place. But yeah you gooooot the point. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wam

Post#90 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:12 pm

@Hargrim

Speaking from experience, TUP will generally by rule always go where the most enemies are to fight... that is our Mantra and decision making (zone pop checking) before picking zones

I know sometimes people go to other zones if we can't be zerged to avoid us (i've seen the AAO drastically swap multiple times after entering a zone in a short space of time)

I also know that some people who appreciate small scale will always pick the least busy zone if given the choice

Alot of people tend to flock towards where the most action is... Natural zergs then form from that or bottlenecks (keeps)

I've only gone to lesser populated zones on perhaps three occasions to defend a keep fast, or stalking CNTK (because they are our frenemies :D and most challenge online at the time )
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]