Lowbies in t4.

Let's talk about... everything else
lefze
Suspended

Re: Lowbies in t4.

Post#121 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:49 pm

CaledorTree wrote:
lefze wrote:
CaledorTree wrote: You need to retype it retard.
Chill out please, no point in getting the thread locked and yourself banned over nothing.
You miss-quoted. The proper quote is wam calling me troll.
I'm not a **** GM so I don't really care how rude he was against you, I quoted you because you are the OP of the thread, was a freindly request. Trust me, several people here have annoyed me greatly with their sheer ignorance of the state of the lakes and outright rudenes, but ultimately you, the OP, are the biggest threat when it comes to the continued availability of the thread.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
CaledorTree

Post#122 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:50 pm

brutalll02 wrote:Lock inc? I will go get popcorn while he reopens a new one where he can be pissy :3
+1 wam is funny when he brags how OP he is after his wb gets rekt by pugs.
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#123 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:50 pm

bloodi wrote:This after 11 pages of circlejerk while you all make fun of a clueless guy? Thats a bit rich.
I don't make fun of anyone here, sorry.

CaledorTree

Post#124 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:53 pm

lefze wrote:
I'm not a **** GM
Then why are you intervening? :roll:
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

lefze
Suspended

Post#125 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:55 pm

CaledorTree wrote:
lefze wrote:
I'm not a **** GM
Then why are you intervening? :roll:
If you didn't get that I don't want the thread to close over nothing, well....

And even though I do agree with your original issue and point, I'm starting to suspect this was all some misguided attempt at an egotrip, like too many other threads.
Rip Phalanx

Sulorie

Post#126 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:55 pm

Proper geared rank 48 players are no lowbies for me.
Rank 31+ can do epic quests, pq to get starter t4 gear and at the same time farm xp.

The problem with rvr are not merged tiers and rank-differences. Could you quit with those excuses for poor play?
Against organized teams you can only fight with the same teamplay on your own side.
Dying is no option.

Penril

Post#127 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:56 pm

Hello.

Wam

Post#128 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:56 pm

CaledorTree wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
CaledorTree wrote:You asked how the quality could be improved, I gave you an answer. So if you think it is a good solution, go do it yourself, since you are the one who wanted to know. :roll:
So if all you can do is pointless talk on the forums I guess there is nothing to discuss further.

Because it's not like I already spend hundreds of hours on this project and am busy with other stuff than shooting tutorial videos for player base.
If you feel stressful man you can always quit! Give me your amazon wishlist if you want so I can send you sweetrolls as a refund!
:roll:

Why you say this to somebody who just helped bring first dungeon into game amongst many other things?

Keep up the good work Hargrim the Majority of community appreciates the unpaid work you do
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Ads
Penril

Post#129 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:57 pm

13 pages... need to catch up. Locking for now, I am sure I need to issue several warnings. Will reopen later.

Edit: Yikes. Horrible thread, will remain locked.

Penril

Post#130 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:39 pm

We welcome any kind of feedback as long as it is constructive. Maybe OP had a point, maybe he didn't. But the way he replied to other posters is simply not tolerated here. I know it can be difficult to understand for some players who used to post in the old Bioware forums, where moderators pretty much didn't exist. But it is not that way here; at least, not for me and I will lock any thread that devolves in such manner (and issue the respective warnings/ forum bans when requied).

If Hargrim or the leads want feedback on RvR, they will make their own polls/threads and ask the community about it.