Re: Gladiator's Bitestoppas

Post#11 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:22 pm

Thanks for the Answer!
Gloves looks nice

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#12 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:46 pm

Patrik23 wrote:I will say only one thing, you were like a clown who had the imagination to paint shoes causing color. Copying the person in question, you will look like a cheap fake iPhone. Since your imagination and spent effort is enough for pink shoes. I feel sorry for you. You will be laughing and regretting. Cheap fake, copied with the help of the original!

MOPOX

Post#13 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:55 pm

Я тот самый сквиг с ником Тфу, подсказал этой паршивой овце Jurki название перчаток. Хочу вас расстроить я пересмотрел много сетов и для других классов там ничего интересного. Знаю где есть еще ботинки захватчика и темный обет .

I'm the same squib with the name of Tfu, suggested this lousy sheep Jurki the name of the gloves. I want to upset you, I revised a lot of sets and for other classes there is nothing interesting. I know where there are more invader boots and a dark vow.

Elftwin95

Post#14 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:13 pm

The quest in question for Order are "Kill the Deathless" IIRC to be found in Chaos Waste Chapter 16.
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

xtc1999
Banned

Post#15 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:42 pm

anyone know what the firegorger is on the 2nd part of the order quest?
EAT YOUR KFC LADS!

Zizzelfizz

Post#16 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:21 pm

looks like a Flamer from Magus

tionblack

Post#17 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:01 pm

Yeah boots for shaman is funkyhas that greenskin icon at the sides of the boots :D defo choose boots if you are shaman.

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Jurki

Post#18 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:13 pm

Dauntl3s wrote:There is one at Empire chapter 20, name was Deathless something. Rewards were either boots or gloves with the boots atleast having a unique appearance.
nice, thank you! do you remember the name of the item? i looked for a quest with the word deathless in it but couldnt find it. the name of the item would be a great help!

Ads
Jurki

Post#19 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:25 pm

MOPOX wrote:Я тот самый сквиг с ником Тфу, подсказал этой паршивой овце Jurki название перчаток. Хочу вас расстроить я пересмотрел много сетов и для других классов там ничего интересного. Знаю где есть еще ботинки захватчика и темный обет .

I'm the same squib with the name of Tfu, suggested this lousy sheep Jurki the name of the gloves. I want to upset you, I revised a lot of sets and for other classes there is nothing interesting. I know where there are more invader boots and a dark vow.
aaaww, you want to make me upset? how cute is that?

i found this on youtube and i thought it perfectly describes my thoughts while reading your great comment <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rh6qqsmxNs