peterthepan3

Re: Loot Bags and Contribution

Post#41 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Agreed!

Ads
randomeclipse

Post#42 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:50 pm

I prefer a more RNG element to receiving gold bags, but as I don’t have 4 hours a night to burn on WAR I would say that.

Fallenkezef

Post#43 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:42 pm

I've got my Slayer to 40/40. Full merc and anni gear and I have all 3 rank39 SC weapons (I switch between dual and 2h at times). All three imperious warrant items and 2 of the genesis pieces.

I'm as well geared as I am going to be going into end game grind.

I'll be honest, i prefer SC's and settled into the long grind for the conq weapons. Now under the current system I don't have a huge incentive to play RvR for the conq gear and subjugator weapons.

I just dive into a pug, play for about half hour and then go back to SC grinding.

I think this is perfectly fine for a casual player, it will take a while to get the medallion gear and subjugator stuff.

However there should be a system that rewards the people who spend all day fghting to the bitter end in rvr that also doesn't punish the casual players who don't want to commit to that time frame.
Alea iacta est

Bozzax

Post#44 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:40 pm

New system is like x10 better and I dont even like orvr much
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Hargrim
Developer

Post#45 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:32 am

Fallenkezef wrote:Never understood, with merged tiers, why T2 and T3 have different loot to T4.

May aswell unify the rewards if you unify the tiers
Think how the T2 keeps and zones look for a bit and try to understand it again. Also, that way if you do 100% of what you are capable of you can get the missong piece (genesos for gold in T2 and subju weapon in T3) with reduced RNG.

ragafury

Post#46 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:57 am

The T2 and T3 loot is good and keeps stuff interesting for all players no matter if Max leveled, in progress of leveling etc.

The problem which bothers me mostly is Genesis lottery. It's BIS locked behind a huge rng wall. With no alternative of getting it. I could have 15k Conq tokens and would still not be able to get a final gear piece in theory. Feels bad man.

For pug players new system is way better.
Get here a gear piece, get there a gear piece. Think it's Allright.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Hargrim
Developer

Post#47 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:43 am

ragafury wrote:The T2 and T3 loot is good and keeps stuff interesting for all players no matter if Max leveled, in progress of leveling etc.

The problem which bothers me mostly is Genesis lottery. It's BIS locked behind a huge rng wall. With no alternative of getting it. I could have 15k Conq tokens and would still not be able to get a final gear piece in theory. Feels bad man.

Play in T2.

Egoish

Post#48 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:32 am

Hargrim wrote:
ragafury wrote:The T2 and T3 loot is good and keeps stuff interesting for all players no matter if Max leveled, in progress of leveling etc.

Play in T2.
I believe there was a patch note about your gold bag "stored" roll only working in zones of your level, so my r40 doing t2 could just give me t2 white bags forever unless i get lucky on the rng portion of the roll?

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#49 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:35 am

Read what wargrimnir already wrote in this thread. If you got good contribution and a bit of luck in RNG you will get gold. AAO also helps.

lata

Post#50 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:42 am

Spoiler:
Fallenkezef wrote:I've got my Slayer to 40/40. Full merc and anni gear and I have all 3 rank39 SC weapons (I switch between dual and 2h at times). All three imperious warrant items and 2 of the genesis pieces.

I'm as well geared as I am going to be going into end game grind.

I'll be honest, i prefer SC's and settled into the long grind for the conq weapons. Now under the current system I don't have a huge incentive to play RvR for the conq gear and subjugator weapons.

I just dive into a pug, play for about half hour and then go back to SC grinding.

I think this is perfectly fine for a casual player, it will take a while to get the medallion gear and subjugator stuff.

However there should be a system that rewards the people who spend all day fghting to the bitter end in rvr that also doesn't punish the casual players who don't want to commit to that time frame.
Generally i play with same style at weekdays. My RP just got 1 gold and 1 purple meantime(rr50+). Not finished 1st genesis set even.
My Slayer is a bit different(rr50+). I am about to complete 2nd Genesis set no gold bags and 6 Subjugator so far(five 2h, one 1h).
I think it is easier with DPS classes.
OATHKEEPERS
Hamdi Babysight - RP
Muzaffer Babyshower - SL