Ads

Loot Bags and Contribution

Let's talk about... everything else
Manatikik

Re: Loot Bags and Contribution

Post#131 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:32 pm

oaliaen wrote:
Palitelj wrote:
New system is fine overall, it is unfair for everyone so better then sytem before which was unfair only for pugs and casuals.

Only thing what I think should be better is to increase rewards for winning side. So side who lock zone get minimum green bags, but only zone locks without aao or with max 20% aao. Locking zones without real threats shouldnt be rewarded so with 20%+ aao both sides gets minimum white bags.
Locking zone in prime times is not that easy so should be rewarded but not too much, players need to see their contribution in locking zone worth more then giving the zone to your opponent.
i agree .. i may sugest the aao +100/40 side win higher rolls than wining side.
they already do...
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
dansari

Post#132 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Off topic: can I get clarity on how renown and bags are calculated on a draw? I'll be in a zone for hours sometimes, and due to a draw will get 800 renown on a zone flip because it randomly goes to the opposing realm.
<Salt Factory>

lefze
Suspended

Post#133 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:09 pm

dansari wrote:Off topic: can I get clarity on how renown and bags are calculated on a draw? I'll be in a zone for hours sometimes, and due to a draw will get 800 renown on a zone flip because it randomly goes to the opposing realm.
Draw= Looser ticks for BOTH sides afaik.
Rip Phalanx

dansari

Post#134 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:10 pm

lefze wrote:
dansari wrote:Off topic: can I get clarity on how renown and bags are calculated on a draw? I'll be in a zone for hours sometimes, and due to a draw will get 800 renown on a zone flip because it randomly goes to the opposing realm.
Draw= Looser ticks for BOTH sides afaik.
That makes me feel better. Let us all suffer together :lol:
<Salt Factory>