Recent Topics

Ads

Loot Bags and Contribution

Let's talk about... everything else
billziegler

Re: Loot Bags and Contribution

Post#91 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:00 pm

RuffRyder wrote:Hi everybody,

my experience from the past weeks includes a thing that imho hasn't been mentioned so far.

I am 99% playing RVR and entered T2-4 just after hitting 16 and kept looting many good bags when on lower levels.
I dunno whether contribution depends on level difference or not, but I got my first subjugator (2-hand) with lvl 18, with 20 I already had 2 genesis parts, the whole set with mid-20 and got three different conq parts plus all subjugator items when below 30.

I got like 30+ whites in the same time but overall very good loot, like a sum of around 50 bags. The ratio between zone lock and logging off before lock would be like 75/25 i think.

Now with 35/51 in the last maybe 5 levels the loot hasn't been much more than whites and some imperious warrants, so this behaviour may depend on hitting higher levels.

Same thing like in scenarios maybe, lower rank = much better numbers/loot.

*facepalm*

Ads
rmpl

Post#92 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:16 pm

I dunno whether contribution depends on level difference or not, but I got my first subjugator (2-hand) with lvl 18, with 20 I already had 2 genesis parts, the whole set with mid-20 and got three different conq parts plus all subjugator items when below 30..
Hold up, what? And I thought I was lucky to get my first conquerer piece at rr52.

billziegler

Post#93 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:33 pm

well, the above formulas seemed to work today, got into the last 30 min of zone, got about 30 kills, gold bag...sadly it was a duplicate of the helmet i had already from 1st bag :/

Hargrim
Developer

Post#94 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:35 pm

billziegler wrote:well, the above formulas seemed to work today, got into the last 30 min of zone, got about 30 kills, gold bag...sadly it was a duplicate of the helmet i had already from 1st bag :/
Yes, it's formula, not roll + aao + accumulated bonus from previous attempts.

billziegler

Post#95 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:28 pm

Please let me hope, lol.. especially if I have to wait the same duration for the 3rd bag as I did for the 2nd. Superstitions really work ;) Seriously though, glad that you noticed, and thanks for your work here.

Rowanmantle

Post#96 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:01 am

There is a curse laid upon some characters.
I've been playing on this server for a long time. Got my conq gear with the previous sysyem. Sub and all. However 6 months and that last genesis has eluded me. Multiple double. Some I just keep in my bank for lols. So yeah RNG gods are evil.
P.S. genesis fragment why won't you drop for me!!!

*popcorn*
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Lenz

Post#97 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:48 pm

my experience from the past weeks includes a thing that imho hasn't been mentioned so far.

I am 99% playing RVR and entered T2-4 just after hitting 16 and kept looting many good bags when on lower levels.
I dunno whether contribution depends on level difference or not, but I got my first subjugator (2-hand) with lvl 18, with 20 I already had 2 genesis parts, the whole set with mid-20 and got three different conq parts plus all subjugator items when below 30.

I got like 30+ whites in the same time but overall very good loot, like a sum of around 50 bags. The ratio between zone lock and logging off before lock would be like 75/25 i think.

Now with 35/51 in the last maybe 5 levels the loot hasn't been much more than whites and some imperious warrants, so this behaviour may depend on hitting higher levels.

Same thing like in scenarios maybe, lower rank = much better numbers/loot.
Started t4 as r16 rr21 and r25 rr42 atm, so far only got 2 greens and 30+ whites. I must be doing something wrong then :(

CeeJay89

Post#98 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:12 pm

One question I still have that wasn't answered...

Does contribution count towards each colored bag individually, or just until a colored bag has been obtained.

Ex) I went four zones with whites with a "valiant contribution". The next one I got a blue bag. Has my contribution reset completely to 0, or ONLY for the chance at a blue bag, and I still have contribution towards purple/gold?

If this can be answered, I feel the thread can be closed. I only opened it to get a better understanding of how the system works, not to complain about the system and how many white bags one has gotten.

Ads
dansari

Post#99 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:17 pm

CeeJay89 wrote:Ex) I went four zones with whites with a "valiant contribution". The next one I got a blue bag. Has my contribution reset completely to 0, or ONLY for the chance at a blue bag, and I still have contribution towards purple/gold?
It works like the latter.
<Salt Factory>

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#100 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:34 pm

Each bag has it's own accumulation bonus.
Bonus is only reset when you win that bag.
You get a chance at a roll on each bag, starting from Gold, and working its way down until you win a White bag.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog