Recent Topics

Ads

Scenarios not popping?

Let's talk about... everything else
Avici

Re: Scenarios not popping?

Post#11 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:13 am

Fallenkezef wrote:
Avici wrote:Losing to hordes of broken SM and WL every scene isn't much fun. Maybe people just stopped queing?
Which SC's are you playing? This week lost most of sc's on my Slayer due to little to no healing. Had one sc with THREE dps archmages who only healed themselves, then whined when nobody protected them.
Get to t4 you won't lose a single scene as order, ever.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#12 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:20 am

Avici wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:
Avici wrote:Losing to hordes of broken SM and WL every scene isn't much fun. Maybe people just stopped queing?
Which SC's are you playing? This week lost most of sc's on my Slayer due to little to no healing. Had one sc with THREE dps archmages who only healed themselves, then whined when nobody protected them.
Get to t4 you won't lose a single scene as order, ever.
I am T4.....
Alea iacta est

peterthepan3

Post#13 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:37 am

Last 3/4 weeks we've noticed an incredible lack of group pops - even during 'prime time'. We're usually waiting on average 5-10 minutes for a pop, but that can become 20+minutes without a pop - while the pug sc is popping left right and centre.

If everyone is queuing for the pug sc, it means that all of the other scenarios take a significant hit to their occurrence I'm afriad. With 0 incentives to sc, to fight other groups, very few active premades around anymore, non-pug sc pops are suffering big time.

Draugris

Post#14 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:52 am

Fallenkezef wrote:
Pretty much this, maybe he was in that one sc per evening where destro does not have 4 tanks, 4 healers and 4 dd´s....
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

covenn

Post#15 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:20 pm

I am going to guess that either people aren't queuing or something is bugged.

I can log into order and get no pops, then log into destro and still get none. I wouldn't say it is a case of one side queueing and the other not.
Irony - Phoenix Throne (on live)

Currently playing order

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#16 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:09 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:With 0 incentives to sc, to fight other groups, very few active premades around anymore...
What other incentives are needed besides challenge and fun of fighting group vs group?
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

peterthepan3

Post#17 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:13 pm

OldPlayer wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:With 0 incentives to sc, to fight other groups, very few active premades around anymore...
What other incentives are needed besides challenge and fun of fighting group vs group?
You mean incentives to go to the trouble of forming a group to wait 15-20+minutes for a pop, as opposed to simply duo dominating the pug scenario every 5 minutes - for the same rewards (!)? I dunno, there must be something we can think of :D

Why not start a poll and ask people? Ever wondered why more and more groups aren't queuing/have left? Ever wondered why fewer and fewer groups are bothering to fight one another (there's probably 3 groups who actively look to fight other groups, and even then, it's effort), instead choosing to farm pugs?

Even Dalgri, one of the game's most well known streamers and active dudes, is taking a break from the game and leaving his group for a whiel because there's no point doing scenarios anymore. It's 90% pug farming and 10% waiting for pops.

warislove

Post#18 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:19 pm

pug scs were poppin good, but for a week or so it has gone for the worse

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#19 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Bear in mind that Gunbaf farming is in full swing
Alea iacta est

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#20 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:44 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: You mean incentives to go to the trouble of forming a group to wait 15-20+minutes for a pop, as opposed to simply duo dominating the pug scenario every 5 minutes - for the same rewards (!)? I dunno, there must be something we can think of :D
May I humbly suggest "duo dominating the pug scenario every 5 minutes for the same rewards" if it seems worthy and fun to you?
I start to get wrong feeling that this story is about "I want to play group vs. a group, get pops fast and current rewards are not enough for me because that is what I want".
peterthepan3 wrote: Why not start a poll and ask people?
Definitely worth it. Please include options of "I queue everything, never cared about premades" and "Premades should be limited to 1-2 premade scenarios only".
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.