Recent Topics

Ads

Scenarios not popping?

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

alusnova
Posts: 117

Scenarios not popping?

Post#1 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:50 am

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is something to this but over the last week or so scenarios barely pop even after being queued for hours end and playing at all times EU, NA prime. Now the weird thing I got on my WE to test and sce were spawning for her, switched to my WL and nada. I asked in general and some folks says they get into scenarios, so this has me thinking and probably I'm just being paranoid but is there anything that affect getting into scenarios on a specific profile or something?

Should i re download client, clear cache? etc? Any help would be appreciated thanks

Ads
pom
Posts: 31

Re: Scenarios not popping?

Post#2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:21 pm

very slow here also (order)

User avatar
szejoza
Posts: 733

Re: Scenarios not popping?

Post#3 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:30 pm

if there are 100 orders and 10 destros in queue guess which will be faster...
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
GodlessCrom
Suspended
Posts: 1298

Re: Scenarios not popping?

Post#4 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:36 pm

What tier are you in? And who was winning in rvr at the time? In my experience, whichever side is victorious in rvr is gonna queue less in scs, while whichever side is losing will queue more.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

User avatar
zumos2
Posts: 335

Re: Scenarios not popping?

Post#5 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:36 pm

szejoza wrote:if there are 100 orders and 10 destros in queue guess which will be faster...
Simply this and how many are queuing on either side might also be influenced by how the RvR is going.
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: Deep and Dry - Order ----- The Unlikely Plan / Dark Omen - Destruction

User avatar
Fallenkezef
Suspended
Posts: 1394

Re: Scenarios not popping?

Post#6 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:51 pm

zumos2 wrote:
szejoza wrote:if there are 100 orders and 10 destros in queue guess which will be faster...
Simply this and how many are queuing on either side might also be influenced by how the RvR is going.
Aye, last night order where in full zerg, 3 full pug warbands plus at least 2 guild/alliance closed warbands. Pretty sure dessie where facing long que times.

From my experience this week order have had an average que time of about 10 to 15 minutes from 20:00 to midnight gmt
Alea iacta est

Avici
Posts: 68

Re: Scenarios not popping?

Post#7 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:57 am

Losing to hordes of broken SM and WL every scene isn't much fun. Maybe people just stopped queing?

alusnova
Posts: 117

Re: Scenarios not popping?

Post#8 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:50 am

WL are not what they used to be they have been adjusted in fact the Guardian spec benefits greatly if you focus on tanky gear and stats so stop trying to spread false information long gone are the days where a WL could spec dps+Guardian pet . Now you either go axe/hunt or full Guardian for less dps but survive more.


If you losing in sce is not because WL

Ads
Avici
Posts: 68

Re: Scenarios not popping?

Post#9 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:39 am

alusnova wrote:WL are not what they used to be they have been adjusted in fact the Guardian spec benefits greatly if you focus on tanky gear and stats so stop trying to spread false information long gone are the days where a WL could spec dps+Guardian pet . Now you either go axe/hunt or full Guardian for less dps but survive more.


If you losing in sce is not because WL
You are talking bs. It's a common knowledge that as guardian WL you can spec into toughness/wounds only and still hit like a truck.

User avatar
Fallenkezef
Suspended
Posts: 1394

Re: Scenarios not popping?

Post#10 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:06 am

Avici wrote:Losing to hordes of broken SM and WL every scene isn't much fun. Maybe people just stopped queing?
Which SC's are you playing? This week lost most of sc's on my Slayer due to little to no healing. Had one sc with THREE dps archmages who only healed themselves, then whined when nobody protected them.
Alea iacta est

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Acidic, anarchypark, bormo, Cabum, farng84, XsorrowerX and 43 guests