Recent Topics

Ads

Gunbad PQ Stages

Let's talk about... everything else
Collateral

Re: Gunbad PQ Stages

Post#21 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Testing was done in anni/merc/ruin gear. Talismans were pretty good though (21 stats and 134 armour talis), but even if you have 18+ talis you should be fine. I suggest getting as much armour as people can, especially tanks. Also getting chance to be crit as close to 0 as possible is a must.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#22 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:07 pm

OldPlayer wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:A good experienced group will be able to get each wing down to an hour and 30minutes max (including instance bosses), imo. Some comps will excel over others (engi/magus are gods for this)
Can we get a video of 40/40 Anni/Merc/Beastlord group completing the dungeon wings?
Just curious.

Sort of unnecessary when it was completed many, many times during testing when everyone was running Merc/Anni: that's kinda the point of the testers =P.

If a video is wanted/permitted, I would be happy to oblige, but maybe give it a few days and keep trying?

Raefar

Post#23 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Bosses don’t seem to have block strike through, turned on CHM on my bo. Held aggro and only got hit a few time....

Miszczu5647

Post#24 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:15 pm

OldPlayer wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:A good experienced group will be able to get each wing down to an hour and 30minutes max (including instance bosses), imo. Some comps will excel over others (engi/magus are gods for this)
Can we get a video of 40/40 Anni/Merc/Beastlord group completing the dungeon wings?
Just curious.
No video from him. Testers suppose to keep their knowledge for themselves.

I can tell you that all bosses are doable by rr45 merc/anni/BL chars. But also will add that average wipe numbers ~3 on every boss before we find out his mechanics. On instances bosses I remember 12-15 wipe sometimes.

Spec for pve, group up on comms and everything will be ok :)
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#25 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Miszczu5647 wrote:I can tell you that all bosses are doable by rr45 merc/anni/BL chars. But also will add that average wipe numbers ~3 on every boss before we find out his mechanics. On instances bosses I remember 12-15 wipe sometimes.

Spec for pve, group up on comms and everything will be ok :)
Is it official position that comms are now necessary to complete dungeons?

Personal experience: 2 hours for one wing, including wipes, no comms.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

peterthepan3

Post#26 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:25 pm

You could've probably reduced those 2hours down to 1hour30minutes on comms :)

Of course it's not mandatory, but for the vast majority of people - particularly pugs, for whom you are one of the biggest advocates - using comms will prove to be immensely helpful.

Not everyone is as amazing as you, Alena! :D

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#27 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:29 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Not everyone is as amazing as you, Alena! :D
Clarification after Discord chat: 1 hour - 1 hour 15 mins to get to the boss instance, I feel so pro now! 8-)
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#28 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:44 pm

Everything is ok with the final boss. Amount of dmg that boss did during our first wipe was 46k

It s all about have a good group. believe it

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#29 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:48 pm

Amidala wrote:Everything is ok with the final boss. Amount of dmg that boss did during our first wipe was 46k

So you mean I can't bring my 3 choppa 1 DPS BO 2 dps shaman group?! This is injustice!

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#30 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:14 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Amidala wrote:Everything is ok with the final boss. Amount of dmg that boss did during our first wipe was 46k

So you mean I can't bring my 3 choppa 1 DPS BO 2 dps shaman group?! This is injustice!
i will find a gear for Am to survive on 46k of dmg in few sec!WTF if i will find it! :roll:

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE