Recent Topics

Ads

The Lord is weak ... Dont Reset!

Let's talk about... everything else
Skullgrin

Re: The Lord is weak ... Dont Reset!

Post#11 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:46 pm

Excellent Post, you need to expand it to all the keep types and then request that it be stickied so that its one of the first things new players see. :)
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
Bacta
Former Staff

Post#12 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:45 am

TBH its always easier to tank him under stairs or against a wall so he wont knock you back, just my 2 cents.

Majority of the time in keep sieges its not the positioning of the lord thats the problem its either the tank has no idea what hes doing or another tank is taunting off the main tank which causes him to reset.
Bacta AM|Disneys Kotbs| Wiki WP <Foreplay>
Cerebus DoK | Jasselin Chosen <Pillowtalk>

Gerv
Banned

Post#13 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:07 am

It's a where to stand not a where to tank post.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Fallenkezef

Post#14 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:10 am

Bacta wrote:TBH its always easier to tank him under stairs or against a wall so he wont knock you back, just my 2 cents.

Majority of the time in keep sieges its not the positioning of the lord thats the problem its either the tank has no idea what hes doing or another tank is taunting off the main tank which causes him to reset.
Noticed this often in pugs with too many tanks, problem is no communication over who is tanking.
Alea iacta est

Haojin

Post#15 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:11 am

pure nerd topic. keep lord is a pink unicorn compared the 1 shotter insane keep lord 1 year ago. if you not able to kill/tank the current keep lords, you shouldn't play this game, i'm serious.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn