What player type is needed most - Order

Let's talk about... everything else
Fallenkezef

Re: What player type is needed most - Order

Post#71 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:38 am

Darosh wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:
Show me a child who actualy listened
Shush - don't pop my dreams. The circlejerk in Reik today was bad enough.
Heh, my mother told me to avoid strong drink and women with tattoos but always said smoking wasn't so bad.

Well I've never touched a cigerette at least....

Quit that Reikland farm for sc's.

On topic: pug/premade, optimal/off-spec, none of it actualy matters.

This is a game that each individual plays to escape the realities of life. Some of us take it more seriously than others but it is a game.

Do what is fun for you, anything else is a waste if time.
Alea iacta est

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Post#72 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:50 am

Fallenkezef wrote: This is a game that each individual plays to escape the realities of life. Some of us take it more seriously than others but it is a game.
Do what is fun for you, anything else is a waste if time.
Yes. 10/10.
Spoiler:
Tangentially related to the pug/premade discussion, an example:
Had some SCs with one of the most twisted setups (2mdps WPs, 1 kotbs, 1 bombing engi, RP any myself [IB]) today, one of them
against some greenskin-only ~ probably a premade of sorts ~ SH assisttrain. We won.
Abbd.: Note: Phoenix Gate, our pugs ran the flag while we kept the green derps at their spawn.

TLDR: The most miniscule of groupplay > pugplay. Especially in terms of laughter to be had - or so I think, I couldn't join voice comms, but I guess the derps had quite a blast... especially the bald guy chasing out of guardrange.

Abbd.: If the bald guy is reading this: Reverse bait = bad. You don't let your sub40 guardbot announce your location just to run into the red tide bald-head-blazing. Had to hammer that one home, sorry senpai.
Playing in a premade != taking the game more seriously.

Older
Banned

Post#73 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:19 am

most toxic ones
It's not a class!
It's a Player!!

Beez

From one vase with big loaf. ha ?
Now don't touch.

Darosh
Banned

Post#74 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:04 am

Older wrote:most toxic ones
I am pretty sure you could reason with most of those 'toxic' premades ~ their shitlord'ery in the public channels is just banter.
Unless I've missed the memo that points towards RoR becoming an esports event... uh, there is no money at stake and therefor no actual hard feelings.
Just hit the chaps up with a tell and ask them for advice concerning setups and such, you'll see most if not all of them are tame little kittens.

Axerker

Post#75 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:36 pm

Foomy44 wrote:
Axerker wrote:
If you're playing SCs for emblems via killing, you need to go do oRvR/WB.
RvR gives medallions, not emblems, don't see how that advice makes any sense.

To OP, the answer is almost always healy healers and tanky tanks.

I apologize for getting them mixed up. They are both pretty much the same, and I called it the wrong one. With the right reward type (medallions), the opinion remains.