Recent Topics

Ads

What player type is needed most - Order

Let's talk about... everything else
MedV

Re: What player type is needed most - Order

Post#21 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:47 pm

Yea order lacks healers. And I would put that on the look of the healer classes. 90% of order healers play WP. Rps and AMs just dont look aesthetically as pleasing as a shaman or zealot. Same goes for tanks. SM and IB dont look as cool as a Chosen, BO or even a BG.
The King.

Ads
Shalktonin

Post#22 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:42 pm

MedV wrote:Yea order lacks healers. And I would put that on the look of the healer classes. 90% of order healers play WP. Rps and AMs just dont look aesthetically as pleasing as a shaman or zealot. Same goes for tanks. SM and IB dont look as cool as a Chosen, BO or even a BG.
User preference i guess i like my RP's look i laugh my ass off when some EMO looking Maruader can't kill a short fat guy in his pajamas....must be totally humiliating to the Mara who thinks they all bad ass...

Trick with RPs is getting the right hood.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

yates

Post#23 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:07 am

MedV wrote:Yea order lacks healers. And I would put that on the look of the healer classes. 90% of order healers play WP. Rps and AMs just dont look aesthetically as pleasing as a shaman or zealot. Same goes for tanks. SM and IB dont look as cool as a Chosen, BO or even a BG.

This is totally wrong. Zealots and BG are the 2 worst looking classes in the game.

Arteker616

Post#24 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:04 am

dreadlockno1 wrote:Hi, I'm just about to create a character. I haven't played in a while, my previous main characters have been healers which I have enjoyed.

I am choosing to play Order as the balance of power seems to be shifted to destruction ATM

My question for order players.....when playing scenarios and PVP/RVR what type of characters do you always seem to lack? What character would be the most valuable if I was to level one up? Do you always think, darn we need more healers,DPS, tanks etc...
always the same question and i will give the same question.

Play whatever the hell you enjoy more, dont play for others play whatever you like or enjoy.

Factions dont need xxx kind of class more or less they need people who enjoy his class learn them and get a good time with them and share the utility each class bring to the table .

Fallenkezef

Post#25 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:42 am

yates wrote:

This is totally wrong. Zealots and BG are the 2 worst looking classes in the game.
Blackguard look awesome, much better than silly high elves
Alea iacta est

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#26 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:06 am

No way.
Only gobbos looks awesome, everyone else - just meh!
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#27 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:29 am

SilverWF wrote:No way.
Strength of gobbos is not their looks, but their superior Masterrace tactics. Once they are gone/balanced, we will see how popular they will be.

Personal opinion.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

peterthepan3

Post#28 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:44 am

OldPlayer wrote:
Once they are gone/balanced, we will see how popular they will be.

Personal opinion.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#29 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:48 am

OldPlayer wrote:
Strength of gobbos is not their looks, but their superior Masterrace tactics. Once they are gone/balanced, we will see how popular they will be.

Personal opinion.
More salt with that sir?
Alea iacta est

Daytona

Post#30 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:35 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
OldPlayer wrote:
Once they are gone/balanced, we will see how popular they will be.

Personal opinion.
This