Recent Topics

Ads

So let me get this straight.....

Let's talk about... everything else
neutrino

So let me get this straight.....

Post#1 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:35 pm

We're playing a 90% broke 8 year old MMO and the first thing I see is 10 destro camping a level 11 boss for a stupid blue piece of gear that I'd decon any other day of the week, while Order feels they need to glitch exploit RVR and others debate whether to use weapons that hit through walls or not. This is what we waited for lol.

Well the game may need patching but the QQ'ing, trolls, hacks, and baddie game play is all back and patched fully.... :mrgreen:
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: So let me get this straight.....

Post#2 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:39 pm

Thanks for the input.

Halhammer

Post#3 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:43 pm

Welcome back, and greetings from the under-lair-glitch
Halhammer - Gundoom - Vewywong et al. of DoE

Vdova

Post#4 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:54 pm

neutrino wrote:We're playing a 90% broke 8 year old MMO and the first thing I see is 10 destro camping a level 11 boss for a stupid blue piece of gear that I'd decon any other day of the week, while Order feels they need to glitch exploit RVR and others debate whether to use weapons that hit through walls or not. This is what we waited for lol.

Well the game may need patching but the QQ'ing, trolls, hacks, and baddie game play is all back and patched fully.... :mrgreen:
And still even in 2015 there is NO better open rvr PvP MMO on the market....
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Telen
Suspended

Post#5 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Its all down to Camelot Unchained. Thats the only hope for a true open rvr mmo.

MazeR1337

Post#6 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Lool
"Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the real or the gods or love."

~~ GoT ~~

Orcpacolypse

Post#7 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Well that was uplifting... I get your point though. Just bear in mind that at one point the best we could wish for was a sort of desktop museum of the Warhammer Universe to look around when we felt nostalgic. Well now we have a hell of a lot more than that and I'm grateful to the devs for making that a reality.

TipToeInMyJordans

Post#8 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Vdova wrote:
neutrino wrote:We're playing a 90% broke 8 year old MMO and the first thing I see is 10 destro camping a level 11 boss for a stupid blue piece of gear that I'd decon any other day of the week, while Order feels they need to glitch exploit RVR and others debate whether to use weapons that hit through walls or not. This is what we waited for lol.

And still even in 2015 there is NO better open rvr PvP MMO on the market....
Thats why it got closed December 18. Best Open RvR PvP MMO on the market.

Ads
Orcpacolypse

Post#9 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:18 pm

^^It closed down because EA don't do 'niche' games, no money in that.

Telen
Suspended

Post#10 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:19 pm

TipToeInMyJordans wrote:
Thats why it got closed December 18. Best Open RvR PvP MMO on the market.
Only open rvr mmo on the market. For good reason its super niche and most mmo players its too hard for.