Recent Topics

Ads

Ticklemypickle

Let's talk about... everything else
Nishka
Suspended

Re: Ticklemypickle

Post#21 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:57 pm

OldPlayer wrote:Also remember that every time we bother devs with such things, they lose their precious and valuable time and nerves upon things that are being done daily.
I've seen tons of Magi (hi Shadu) and tons of Engineers (hi Engineers) who are using demons/turrets in such way, and so what - we can deal with it, while waiting for the code solution.
You're wrong, I never exploit this bug. I'm not using skills through walls, but demon shooting through walls is out of my control.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Post#22 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Nishka wrote: You're wrong, I never exploit this bug. I'm not using skills through walls, but demon shooting through walls is out of my control.
It almost impossible to avoid with some classes. If you have aoe like slayer or magus using it anywhere in gates is likely to hit someone above or below at some point.

Morf

Post#23 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Pets/turrets use to shoot thru walls on original war. Auto attacks yea i can see why some ppl wud moan about it but you should be tabbed on your targets so you know what is around you and it goes off on its own.
I think its more the players who stand under, above or behind a structure and spam aoe knowing that it isnt the right thing to do but ppl will do it and isnt anything you can do about. All it does is makes me focus them more causing them more hassle then they caused.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Nishka
Suspended

Post#24 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:36 pm

Morf wrote:Pets/turrets use to shoot thru walls on original war.
Was fixed in some patch
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#25 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Nishka wrote:You're wrong, I never exploit this bug. I'm not using skills through walls, but demon shooting through walls is out of my control.
Nishka, I thought you're Knight of the Blazing Sun. Are you Magus?
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

Kaporan

Post#26 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:54 pm

I have a better idea let's stop queuing for GoE and make some little RvR's ,the cheaters will not come ,they'll be sitting in their half of Sc and spam Aoe through the big gate at one another
Yorim-Sigurt-Yorik-Yorimlaraen
Bitterstone Thunderers Regiment

Nishka
Suspended

Post#27 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:22 pm

OldPlayer wrote:
Nishka wrote:You're wrong, I never exploit this bug. I'm not using skills through walls, but demon shooting through walls is out of my control.
Nishka, I thought you're Knight of the Blazing Sun. Are you Magus?
Tired of order zergs, wanna play the weaker side. At least until a fix for guard.
Last edited by Nishka on Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

porkstar

Post#28 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:00 pm

zabis wrote:, setup a turret and target people to exploit his Engi tactic of being a little bitch.
LMAO! It's actually fun to run up there and kill those engis. just tab target as you run up to check for a turret or engi.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Ads
rocketregios

Post#29 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:58 am

This kind of exploits is what killed the game, players don't like PVP, most are pussies , and when players go PVP at least will want a fair fight, with scumbags having fun with the aoe damage trough walls this game is gonna be empty in a few weeks

xitroxas

Post#30 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:23 am

rocketregios wrote: this game is gonna be empty in a few weeks
Probably not. Besides, the devs have promised at least twice that I've seen that sometime soon there's gonna be rules and stuff posted to clean up some of the crap around here. Always gonna be those who blatantly exploit, but I have faith the devs will eventually deal with them. They said as much. I've no reason to doubt them. So I'm choosing to have faith. If I see known assholes in a particular SC, I just don't come down from the spawn area. On my own, I choose not to reward them with my RP and just stay out of it. Plus, we have a small server population where word will get around fast. You have to protect your reputation. If they're in a guild, talk to their guild about it and see how they feel about that guy exploiting.

Just give the server and the staff time. And don't be so melodramatic. The server's not going to die in a matter of weeks. It's the only one. And I think most people are content to wait for the devs to eventually address the problems of player behavior.
Bigx - Black orc — Lilx - squig herder