Recent Topics

Ads

RD and CW broken?

Let's talk about... everything else
katroulitsa

Re: RD and CW broken?

Post#31 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:03 pm

wargrimnir wrote:This talk of whether devs have played particular classes can stop now. We are quite familiar with what these abilities enabled and what will be lost by their removal. Consider other recent changes...

Since you are aware as you say of the consequences this will have to certain classes and game-styles, why did you do it in the first place without EVEN discussing about it? Or is it one of the " it's our own server, we do what we want; if you don't like it you can gtfo" type of decision? Not wanting to sound rude or something but this is crazy.
Inav
Semya

Ads
Coma

Post#32 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:04 pm

Alubert wrote:First of all im happy becouse i can play War-ror again and thx devs for that.
Why u nerf skills which help small groups survive?
Atm Odjira not exist. So how to survive brainless WB?
Can start supporting quality rather than mindless crowd? RD and CW can use any player. Maybe instead cut aoe dmg by 50%? And force people to think?
I actualy agree with some of what you said but... cutting AoE damage will actualy help the mindless zerg rather than harming it ^^' the less powerfull AoE is the more advantageous the "blob" is ^^'

Sulorie

Post#33 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:05 pm

I will be able to spend 30 rr points on some of my chars too but keep in mind, whatever helped groups to roam in rvr was availabe to the zerging side as well. I don't agree on the sentiment that only 6mans lost something.
Dying is no option.

Wisek

Post#34 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Hello,

i may understand this in a global context but as mainly heal WP player i need to say that this hits me very hard. We have no aoe detaunt no heal while running, as cc only a small kick and a moral 3 stagger.

Now we are committed to every DD who wants to kill us without any chance to escape because there is no tool for escape.

This change will hit healers very hard and wps/doks especially...

Teefz

Post#35 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:09 pm

Good change. I hope you guys ride out the storm and keep these changes.

Panzerkasper

Post#36 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:11 pm

Wisek wrote:Hello,

i may understand this in a global context but as mainly heal WP player i need to say that this hits me very hard. We have no aoe detaunt no heal while running, as cc only a small kick and a moral 3 stagger.

Now we are committed to every DD who wants to kill us without any chance to escape because there is no tool for escape.

This change will hit healers very hard and wps/doks especially...
Wow yes, now you have to rely on your teammates to survive. What a shame...

For real, i have a heal WP too and i never specced RD or CW on it and never missed it.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Coma

Post#37 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:11 pm

Guys... waiting till Patch notes are out is probably the best thing to do now... since it seem that we won't get an explanation now... and hopefull the staff will explain their choice in there... and it will be quite funny if the reason they have is actually REALLY worth the decision and you'r just flaming for nothing ^^

so keep the pichfork and torches... and wait for the patch notes... once they'r out you cang start the flame once again but with an actual reason for it... or maybe concur with the staff...

For me... I'm not really trilled by this decision but will wait and see... maybe there was actualy some bug or something abusable that could not be solved ATM and required those 2 abilities to be disabled... or maybe... somethingelse non of us can think about right now ^^'

zabis

Post#38 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:15 pm

I bet it has something to do with the recent DoT avoidance changes.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Ads
Vance

Post#39 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:16 pm

+1 on these changes. I support this to the fullest.

As for the "huge" impact on 6man and as a member of the Despair group (Starilas premade for most -.-) i can say, we do pretty fine without RD and CW at all.

Keep it.
Vance
Vance | Leechking
Preferred Playstyle 6vX (AAO Fights)

Guild-Group Player Verzweiflung | Despair
"We bring [Despair] :twisted:"

Ugle

Post#40 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:17 pm

Now remove damage morales and target limit and wb action might become fun too :)
inactive