Recent Topics

Ads

RD and CW broken?

Let's talk about... everything else
Spierron

Re: RD and CW broken?

Post#191 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:09 pm

@Penril
thanks for reply, for me troll is WE-WH :? The new change on WE is good but still not attractive enough especially with the nerf that followed :|

@Sulorie
Dot ticks itself didn't cancel out stealth cast. true but one tick dot can break our stealth. i'm lucky i keep my stealth , bad luck first tick stealth break :(

:idea: Give CW only to WH/WE ? :mrgreen:

Ads
Penril

Post#192 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Zegota wrote:
Penril wrote:
Zegota wrote:
Since when?
I don't know... 9 years maybe?
OK, lets see.

Pet faster than on live, exaggerated even more with Speed Training. Can be CC immune with Leonine Frenzy. And I'm not talking about some fringe style specs, but something people actually use more often than not.
No one uses Leonine Frenzy or Speed Training (terrible spec). If you do, you lose either Force Opportunity/Pack Hunting/Pounce or Cull the Weak/Primal Fury.

Just use CC on the pet. Done.

Zegota

Post#193 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Spoiler:
Penril wrote:
Zegota wrote:
Penril wrote:
I don't know... 9 years maybe?
OK, lets see.

Pet faster than on live, exaggerated even more with Speed Training. Can be CC immune with Leonine Frenzy. And I'm not talking about some fringe style specs, but something people actually use more often than not.
No one uses Leonine Frenzy. If you do, you lose either Force Opportunity/Pack Hunting/Pounce or Cull the Weak/Primal Fury.

Just use CC on the pet. Done.
You're playing too much NA scrub hours.
We can have a nice conversation, or you can post nonsense and I will just moderate it. Choose.

Zegota

Post#194 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:23 pm

I just reacted with nonsense to nonsense. Comparing SDR and Eye Shot with Mutating Energy, and saying pull better than fetch. No one spec's Leonine Frenzy, people.

Sulorie

Post#195 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Spierron wrote:
@Sulorie
Dot ticks itself didn't cancel out stealth cast. true but one tick dot can break our stealth. i'm lucky i keep my stealth , bad luck first tick stealth break :(

:idea: Give CW only to WH/WE ? :mrgreen:
People died on live during stealth to dots but never lost stealth because of dot ticks. I feel for you. :)
At least WH/WE can disappear here while you attack them. :D
Well, this all is hardly related to RD/CW, because why blew those skills only to stealth? Never seen anyone doing it.
Dying is no option.

Collateral

Post#196 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:26 pm

Penril wrote:Just use CC on the pet. Done.
I'm afraid it's really not that simple. When things get hectic and you have to bail out, a healer is caught in a bad spot for whatever reason, and kds and punts are on cd, fetch is incredibly powerful. That really can't be said for mara pull especially when you want to use it on healers like people said. Lets not lie to ourselves. Of course, classes will never (and can't) be completely mirrored, but there are some things that need to be worked on if you want to have a somewhat balanced gameplay. I trust the devs have a plan for certain classes and abilities after this removal of RD.

Penril

Post#197 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:32 pm

Zegota wrote:I just reacted with nonsense to nonsense. Comparing SDR and Eye Shot with Mutating Energy, and saying pull better than fetch. No one spec's Leonine Frenzy, people.

SDR and ES have 20s CDs, while Maras (who can easily get to around 50+% disrupt, 65%+ with a tank holding the line for them) has 10s. Mutated Energy also has longer range than ES. I have tested ME extensively and it is not nearly half as bad as 99% of RoR players think it is. It is a pretty good skill on what is probably Destro's best mdps.

@Collateral: As a tank, I always CC the pet when I see it running towards my backline. Usually do the AoE punt if on my BO, or something else if on another tank. Works like a charm.

Penril

Post#198 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Anyway, I think it is time to lock this thread. You can continue this discussion once the official Patch notes are out.

Ads