Recent Topics

Ads

How much dmg are dmg procs on weapons actually worth?

Let's talk about... everything else
Annaise16

Re: How much dmg are dmg procs on weapons actually worth?

Post#11 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:33 am

szejoza wrote:Thanks, will check it when I'm back from work!
On my hard drive, the unzipped folder was saved to the Add-Ons folder. The path is shown in the following image.

Ads
Zxul

Post#12 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Annaise16 wrote:
lefze wrote:
Annaise16 wrote: For the test, my choppa killed 2 of the level 36 mobs in IC. The choppa was using a level 36 epic quest weapon that has the Agony IX proc. The total damage done by all attacks was 8347.
Problem with this though is that 5% proc chance + 2 mobs doesn't shows % of the dmg reliably- since the number of hits is very limited for 2 mobs, you can have 1 test where the proc does 3 hits on each mob, for a total of 900 dmg, or 12% of your total dmg output, and then another test where it never triggers so it does 0% dmg.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

peterthepan3

Post#13 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:05 pm

RNGHammer!

Redsun

Post#14 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Based on dps meter of the enemy addon and multiple samples, one subjugator was always giving me around 2%-3% of total damage in my Witch Elf. Two of the same procs don't stack so even with two, the numbers were the same.
Polemos - Fuzzh - Baigon - Lengo
Mexicola - Fuzz

Zxul

Post#15 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:47 pm

Redsun wrote:Based on dps meter of the enemy addon and multiple samples, one subjugator was always giving me around 2%-3% of total damage in my Witch Elf. Two of the same procs don't stack so even with two, the numbers were the same.
In that case, I wonder if putting in offhand epic quest weapon with different proc then subj one will give actually higher dmg then x2 subj.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Redsun

Post#16 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Zxul wrote:
Redsun wrote:Based on dps meter of the enemy addon and multiple samples, one subjugator was always giving me around 2%-3% of total damage in my Witch Elf. Two of the same procs don't stack so even with two, the numbers were the same.
In that case, I wonder if putting in offhand epic quest weapon with different proc then subj one will give actually higher dmg then x2 subj.

Different procs should stack but I haven't test...Also my test was not with dot proc but with instant damage which is more valuable for burst classes. A dot proc on a welf would be fairly pointless for me.
I would compare the overall stats and the weapon DPS plus the proc to see which is better.
The best combo should be 45rr sc weapon in main hand and subjugator in offhand me thinks.
Polemos - Fuzzh - Baigon - Lengo
Mexicola - Fuzz