Recent Topics

Ads

Farming lvl 200 fragments.

Let's talk about... everything else
Scottx125

Farming lvl 200 fragments.

Post#1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:55 am

Just wondering where is a good place to farm level 200 fragments. I've been going around killing lvl 40 mobs and level 40-41 champs and I've only received level 175 fragments, on one occasion got a rare T4 175 fragment but that's about it...
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
nocturnalguest

Re: Farming lvl 200 fragments.

Post#2 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:26 am

Havent checked Cinderfall, but afaik mobs are <40 out there.
The only place i found rather "farm spot" is Eataine (destro side), and Caledor (order side) near PQ's.
Ofc i understand why it is done, "goldsink", "powerleveling" and blablabla, but it seems there is no source of fragments anymore.
P.S. I wonder how long does it takes than i will exchange 1 +180 armor tali for the whole rare fortune set, atm its only 1 tali for 3 piece :)

Dabbart

Post#3 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:38 am

Top right corner of BC there are Troll Champs. Plenty of PQs have access to abundant 40 champs also.

Any mob lvl 40+ will drop 200 frags. To determine the rank frag/material that a mob will drop, multiply their rank by 5. So, rank 20-24 mobs will drop 100 crafting stuff. A rank 25 will drop 125 crafting gear. Champs are the only ones to drop Purples. Regular mobs will drop blues though. Mobs will drop Str/Int/BS/WP/armor talis. If you want WS/Ini/Tough/wounds/resis tali's you have to salvage gear. Purp gear give purp frags. Quite often, you can purchase crappy purp items and break them down to make your Tali's far cheaper than buying them premade

Edit: Mobs might drop toughness frags...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Manatikik

Post#4 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:50 am

Dabbart wrote:Top right corner of BC there are Troll Champs. Plenty of PQs have access to abundant 40 champs also.

Any mob lvl 40+ will drop 200 frags. To determine the rank frag/material that a mob will drop, multiply their rank by 5. So, rank 20-24 mobs will drop 100 crafting stuff. A rank 25 will drop 125 crafting gear. Champs are the only ones to drop Purples. Regular mobs will drop blues though. Mobs will drop Str/Int/BS/WP/armor talis. If you want WS/Ini/Tough/wounds/resis tali's you have to salvage gear. Purp gear give purp frags. Quite often, you can purchase crappy purp items and break them down to make your Tali's far cheaper than buying them premade

Edit: Mobs might drop toughness frags...
Champ trolls are Level 36 now so will only drop 175 level ingredients. And toughness is in fact only from salvaging.
<Montague><Capulet>

Dabbart

Post#5 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:56 am

Really? They changed those to 36s?! ...

Well. Go test out some PQs then, and find which ones spawn the most Champs at various stages.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

nocturnalguest

Post#6 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:23 am

PQ is a bad idea. You need r40 champs, and have to do some stages, it's unacceptable time consuming.
Nowadays the only solution is to farm for 175 frags as its not that big difference with 200

Scottx125

Post#7 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:37 am

Ok, so it seems like you HAVE to have scavanging otherwise its pretty difficult to get blue/purple items. Gonna speed level an alt now.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Sulorie

Post#8 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:07 am

You must decide whether +30 more mainstats or +200 armor is worth the farming.
Dying is no option.

Ads
nocturnalguest

Post#9 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:02 am

Well getting 200 purple fragments of salvaging is not currently possible. Where is no 40+ purple gear out there.
Worry not, latest changes makes getting them of scavenging almost impossible also, because you will have to spend time equal of getting full conq to get a somewhat decent amount of fragments.
And no, it's not 200 armor, so you don't have to "decide" anything. 200 purple fragment with 175 essence and rest 200 mats gives you +150 armor tali and crits for +180. I've heard you get 200 essence salvaging Anni helm, but don't have a spare one to test. I'm pretty sure (according to crafting add-on) that +180 crit is maximum you can get anyways (armor I mean).
For rest stats it's +22 and +24 crit. Something like 89-120 for resists, I'm not sure

Palitelj

Post#10 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:23 am

New BL lairs have champs around, I got armor 200 while waiting reikland BL respawn. Some of them are lvl 40+ also they respawn pretty fast.