Balance of the event double XP/RR

Let's talk about... everything else
dansari

Re: Balance of the event double XP/RR

Post#21 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Rydiak wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:they brought it on themselves

being nothing but 70% healers and rdps since T1
Amen. Order consistently has no front-line.
It's been that way since the beginning though. More people roll BOs and Chosen because the armor is sick/appearance is cool. But, nothing new there. And there is really no excuse for order not to have eight knights in every warband since it's the best tank in the game.

If order wants to flip zones they just need to make good (not even great) compositions and have competent leaders. I play NA time so I don't know what's missing from EU order but it doesn't take a math surgeon to understand the problem.
<Salt Factory>

Ads
tazdingo

Post#22 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:51 pm

dansari wrote:
Rydiak wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:they brought it on themselves

being nothing but 70% healers and rdps since T1
Amen. Order consistently has no front-line.
It's been that way since the beginning though. More people roll BOs and Chosen because the armor is sick/appearance is cool. But, nothing new there. And there is really no excuse for order not to have eight knights in every warband since it's the best tank in the game.

If order wants to flip zones they just need to make good (not even great) compositions and have competent leaders. I play NA time so I don't know what's missing from EU order but it doesn't take a math surgeon to understand the problem.
i have said from the start, make IBs bigger! they have no presence whatsoever and being orders best general fighter (mirroring BO more than BG) order really suffers for it. my time as IB tought me that the sheer bulk of orcs, chosen and maras really do wonders at clogging up destros front line, being a mobile sight block and preventing blitzes through. vs order, i barely notice their melee as i stroll past them

large NPC dwarfs exist

peterthepan3

Post#23 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:57 pm

How dare you not notice my lovely SM wearing his sparkly & effeminate grandmother robes in the midst of battle!

tazdingo

Post#24 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:03 pm

honestly i can barely tell the high elf classes apart, but i've gotten really good at pretending i can in voice comms

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#25 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Well okay there is sword dress, rug dress, dress dress, and bow ninja. There, all the high elf classes.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

tazdingo

Post#26 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:13 pm

a good tip is to just call them out by colour

peterthepan3

Post#27 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:36 pm

Or conehead, grannyrobes, ninja and kitty.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#28 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:07 pm

I don't see in which way rates will have any influence on balance...

If tomorrow we set rates x0.01 what will it change exactly (except more tears and less players)?
Rates are the same for both faction. X1 X2 or x1000 doesn't change balance of players on both sides...

Ads
Serrow

Post#29 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:09 pm

I decided this would be a good time to catch up my Order character to my Destro one and holy crap did I regret that decision. The entire weekend was pretty much an outright slaughter, and even now I think there's some lingering ripples because most of the scenarios I've done have been 0 - 500 shutouts with no kills made whatsoever for Order.

I really don't want to be part of the problem, but at the same time It'd be nice to have an actual chance. :( Might just be time to pop back to my Sorc at this rate.

Chinesehero

Post#30 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:10 pm

I think it is time interval of which side more winning
Normally Destro got more winning than Order if both side no premade