Recent Topics

Ads

Finally! I get 80

Let's talk about... everything else
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Re: Finally! I get 80

Post#31 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:54 pm

Never seen a sock and Megalodonis in the same SC either. Plot thickens.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Ads
biotek

Post#32 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:55 pm

TheSockPuppet wrote:Are you thinking what i am thinking?
Umm, I think so, Brain, but what if the chicken won't wear the nylons?

TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#33 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:22 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:Never seen a sock and Megalodonis in the same SC either. Plot thickens.
dmnt! My hiden identy hs ben revled!
*throws a smoke bomb and charges towards the enemy*

Niakahn

Post#34 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:24 pm

Grats, CH! It's Cerenna, btw. Woot woot!

Chinesehero

Post#35 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:24 pm

TheSockPuppet wrote:>Megladonis becomes the first BO to reach rr80 a day ago
>A few hours later, Chinesehero becomes the first SM to reach rr80
>They both did it through scenarios
>I have never seen them together in the same scenario
Are you thinking what i am thinking?
NO, I always kill him in SC.
He is a good BO & he is very afraid of dead. When he is 50%-70% hp. He will punt off u & run! He like to use a shield to pretend he is a dps tank
How can this style be me?

BTW
i already get over 17k conq emblems
I think I can say sth the days I saw in SC
1) Many order dps tank dont like to guard other dps tank. This result both die easy. They like to guard a bw or healer & run to front to fight
2) Many order healers play very casual. U can see only a few healers are good. Most of the time 3 orders healer sum up low healing than 1 destro healer
3) Order rdps dont like to take flag. In fact, rdps & snb tank take flag is the best. I see many times in SC we can get the flag back but some bw dont take & just doing dps & die!
4) Order Mdps is really weak. As u can see this weekend. I always aim at the top of the dmg board. WL&Slayer always below me. What is the reason??? Probably a mdps must be more dmg than a dps tank. Please equip the new strong gear with full WS & STR
5) Many orders are not fully understand the SC maps especially Phoenix Gate, Reikland Factory. They dont know what to do & always lose on those map
6) Order is always slow. Every SC I am the first one reach to mid of the map & follow a group of Destro. After 10sec, my order mates come but I am already die

Somebody in sc say orders is hopeless. But I think they need to learn. Actually , Destro is more professional than Order to make this result.
Repeat once more. Equip the best gear with full STR or Willpower & press the button faster!

shaggyboomboom

Post#36 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:27 pm

Dear god.... Is this a troll post?

Chinesehero

Post#37 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Niakahn wrote:Grats, CH! It's Cerenna, btw. Woot woot!
My dear I didnt see u online these days! I need your heal!

Niakahn

Post#38 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Chinesehero wrote:
Niakahn wrote:Grats, CH! It's Cerenna, btw. Woot woot!
My dear I didnt see u online these days! I need your heal!
Sorry, I've been busy with midterms and levelling alts. I'll be on Cerenna soon!

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#39 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:36 pm

Chinesehero, the reason you see White Lions with lower damage than you is twofold:

1: they kill targets very quickly. This means less time spent on target, less time for destro to heal/guardswap less damage done overall. Tanks take far longer to kill a target, so more damage done over time but its not necessarily "effective" damage.

2: SCs dont show the damage done by pets.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

peterthepan3

Post#40 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Chinesehero wrote:
TheSockPuppet wrote:>Megladonis becomes the first BO to reach rr80 a day ago
>A few hours later, Chinesehero becomes the first SM to reach rr80
>They both did it through scenarios
>I have never seen them together in the same scenario
Are you thinking what i am thinking?
NO, I always kill him in SC.
He is a good BO & he is very afraid of dead. When he is 50%-70% hp. He will punt off u & run! He like to use a shield to pretend he is a dps tank
How can this style be me?

BTW
i already get over 17k conq emblems
I think I can say sth the days I saw in SC
1) Many order dps tank dont like to guard other dps tank. This result both die easy. They like to guard a bw or healer & run to front to fight
2) Many order healers play very casual. U can see only a few healers are good. Most of the time 3 orders healer sum up low healing than 1 destro healer
3) Order rdps dont like to take flag. In fact, rdps & snb tank take flag is the best. I see many times in SC we can get the flag back but some bw dont take & just doing dps & die!
4) Order Mdps is really weak. As u can see this weekend. I always aim at the top of the dmg board. WL&Slayer always below me. What is the reason??? Probably a mdps must be more dmg than a dps tank. Please equip the new strong gear with full WS & STR
5) Many orders are not fully understand the SC maps especially Phoenix Gate, Reikland Factory. They dont know what to do & always lose on those map
6) Order is always slow. Every SC I am the first one reach to mid of the map & follow a group of Destro. After 10sec, my order mates come but I am already die

Somebody in sc say orders is hopeless. But I think they need to learn. Actually , Destro is more professional than Order to make this result.
Repeat once more. Equip the best gear with full STR or Willpower & press the button faster!

Yet to see any of our WLs/Slayers/WHs/DPS SMs lower than you on the damage boards, mate, but you shouldn't really be playing to top damage. It's become apparent to me that you do[/] sometimes, to the extent that you'll charge into a group and die constantly - just to pad your damage numbers up! Don't worry about damage so much.

You need to stop charging in on your own. It is seriously the only gripe I have. You play well, you can assist, but you need to work on your situational awareness. That is all I would say.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.