Recent Topics

Ads

Its time to fight the zerg

Let's talk about... everything else
Warfare80

Its time to fight the zerg

Post#1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:11 am

First of all i wanna make two tings clear.

1. This is NOT a whine post. I love fighting greater numbers and i love to be the underdog. (atm i think order often are the underdog if you look at the numbers in the lakes high tier)

2. Yes my english is bad. No need to point that out.

Ive seen order get farmed pretty bad by the destrozerg and we cant cry about destro having bigger numbers. Thats not the problem.
I beliave the main problem is bad teamwork. We have great roaminggroups but our pug WBs are often crap. Ofc a pug wb wont win against a premade wb with cooms etc. But if the pug supports some premade WBs,or just talk with another pug WBs and blobb up abit then i think/hope things would get better. Yes we would still loose in the end but atleast the fights would get more epic.
Ive seen order guilds violate 3-4 destro WBs when they had one pugs assisting them. (and other way around aswell)
I dont know...maybe im halfblind or just stupid but its rare i see any serious chat in the region channel during bigscale fights. I see some leaders trying to coordinate the WBs but its rare to see the WBs actually work together.
In the end we all love this game. Atm destro is the zergfaction (it used to be order if you read old posts)
Beeing the underdog is sometimes (very often if you ask me) frustrating but together we can change this.
Stop insulting eachother after some wipes,assist eachother,assist the premade WBs. A pug WB who sacrifices itself to protect a premade WBs back they are heroes. And OFC premade WBs should do the same thing when its needed.
Less elites and more friendly attitide and we can do this!!
Guilds should focus more on creating/joining strong alliances. Now i think order have a handfull of guilds who are organised enough to fight in bigscale fights (i could be wrong).

Oki i dont know if theres any logic in this post. Im sitting here with my morningcoffe and im having a fever. If i sound weird i blame the fever.

Bottomline is: Join guilds/alliances and reach out a helping hand to the brave but morale drained orderplayers so we together can change the tide of zonelocks!

I dont know if order have some kind of battlecry because im a noob. But ill go with this one because ive seen it alot in other posts: WAAAAAAAGH!!!
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Ads
Serbiansword

Re: Its time to fight the zerg

Post#2 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:17 am

Warfare80 wrote:
I dont know if order have some kind of battlecry because im a noob. But ill go with this one because ive seen it alot in other posts: WAAAAAAAGH!!!
Yup you have a fever, that's a greenskin battlecry :lol:

Warfare80

Post#3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:19 am

Serbiansword wrote:
Warfare80 wrote:
Yup you have a fever, that's a greenskin battlecry :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA i just owned myself :(
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Serbiansword

Post#4 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:27 am

Waaaagh aside, I do understand what are you trying to say. But the thing is, at least from my personal experience, although Destro tends to be better organised, it all comes around. There are days when Order really fails... like yesterday morning. We had twice the number of players than destro had, but we failed at keep lord in Praag at 20% because destro was better organised and managed to wipe us. And then, 5 hours later we failed again in CW, lord wipe again, much or less the same scenario.
But I also remember when Order PUGs were dominating for 2-3 days in a row. So, in a way, it all comes around.
Now I'm not eligible to proclaim a bottom line and say that one side is better organised than the other. I leave that to hardcore and more experienced players.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#5 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:49 am

Your overall experience in the lake and your skill level will greatly increase if you find people you enjoy playing with and build a 6 man premade. If you worry about what other players are doing you're going to be incredibly stressed out more than you are enjoying the game.

szejoza

Post#6 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:04 am

Last 3 or 4 days were quite bad for order, I admit that, and destro having bigger numbers is a fact too.
But if you look at the bigger scale you will notice that it's quite even for both sides, destro dominates for few days, then order dominate for a few days. It might be caused by several reasons, mainly people get bored with game/one side and switch to the other or stop playing leaving 'casuals' to do rvr on their own, whatever the reason it varies.

Heck, even scenarios seem to be dominated by destro lately but somehow every day I'm turning in tons of win quests from sc's, so it might be that in the end you remember what is bad and hard rather than noticing the easy wins ;)
Spoiler:

Warfare80

Post#7 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:10 am

Yeah sometimes its hard to remember the good things :)
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Reesh

Post#8 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:27 am

I was pissed about that situation, that's why I created that event a few weeks ago: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22817

Overall it went well, maybe try doing something similar. Without initiative from someone, order will stay as a pug, and that's a terrible pug.

Ads
delcon

Post#9 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:42 am

I think the biggest issue for order is that we don’t have the pugmanders like des does ,gdy and
Ocara.
And the frequency they lead ,
My experience of pugmanding , people in the wb tend not to stay on the leader do there own thing or afk , then you start taking crap when you kick them ,
But order needs some of the more experienced players not in a guild or a small one forming a wb more .
On the wb co-ordination
Yes this can happen if it’s to support a push or help a defence , or general distress call , but not to just blob up , this just promotes or causes the other side to do it ,
This is the core issue, players mentality not wanting to put some effort in to start a wb or small grp , they want security of the masses,
It’s a game guys it does not matter if you die , respawn and get back out there .
Learn a bit more and with that you will rely less on others and you can start to have some real fun .
There will always be a bigger dog in the yard ( Phalanx ,tup on des side) but your goal is to beat other 6 mans or gdy / Ocara wb,s .
Cntk will always help anyone , but it needs to be both ways , don’t just log of or switch to the other side when the going gets tough , on a defence listen to what’s being said in region as you might learn something , all this will I hope give you a better ror experience ,
The better Order get the more fun des has too and I hope the less they Zerg up ,

These are my views

Delsun

areanda

Post#10 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 am

It seems to me u guys are thinking wrong tup is there yes phalanx aswell but even when they are not there u guys are scared or huddle up in 1 spot. . Easy to call for back up and just wait u guys out..try some new stradegies Let people in te zone know where ur wb is going. .. pick a random guy to follow ur premade wb just say ill lead ur pug along with ours. . U guys tend to hug the keep while grow a pair and wipe us filth. . Tell more in region ten just owhh this is the zone pop xrealmers! ! Don Let urself be discouraged when random people say but we get wiped and my ass hurts. . Screw that round 2 .. tell those people to log to the other side and man up. . The premades to strong communicate It in the zone. . Use range to solo target em out Let em waste there morale and zerg It down. .