Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Ads
Haojin

Re: Its time to fight the zerg

Post#32 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:54 pm

Wam wrote:no need to be salty just because someone else gets praised

The king has earnt his glory by putting in effort :)

Ocara galvanizes destro... meanwhile a influential order leader like yourself takes ways to improve your realm (thread made by order players) negatively just as bashing...

Phalanx are bored by lack of action, TUP are similar... a strong order faction means plenty of challenge and many epic fights to be had... if you read in between the lines of Hao's previous posting he's given plenty of warband advice to order that falls on deaf ears :)

you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...

The game is all about epic fights, the more of these that happen that remind people why they play RVR in the first place the healthier the server/game is for it :)
pretty much this, game is exteremly boring due to playerbase, literaly there is no point to make 24 man, no challange at all. your options:

1-blob-zerg fest for 4 hours in a week on tuesday-thursday.
2-pug farm fest for 6 hours in a week on monday-wednesday.

both options are giving me sour taste sadly, at the end of the day i find myself shouting people on discord why they are sleeping on keyboard or doing stupid mistakes. answer is obvious you can't stay sharp, no intense fights at all.

from this moment will focus more 6-12 man action on underdog side -xrealm muh-

%90 of dedicated order players/guilds are worst players i ever met. not talking about skill, talking about mentality. i must say i missed LNM/OR or Inquisitors.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#33 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:44 pm

No 24 man PhalanxII leading Order to grroooorious victory against Ocara, the First of His Name, King of the Pugs and First Men? :D
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Glorian

Post#34 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Hmm. Bitterstone Thunderers are running a warband on Tuesday and Wednesday. Not sure if I want to be a farmed pug or a blobbed zerger. ;)

Anyway we still need one Shatter Limb Slayer for both days. :D
And 6-8 Engineers after that.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#35 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:29 pm

Meanwhile 6 coordinated people working together during any zerg fest are often with the highest number of kills, medallions and bags. Really makes you thin- Nah, join an open wb and stay close to the flock.

Toshutkidup

Post#36 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:31 am

I personally am enjoying my solo(ish) time away from the 24/48/72 whatever Warband numbers are running and involved in these massive chicken with heads cut off fights. Just became "UNFUN" after doing a WB for 6+ months. Sure I get run over non stop by anyone more than 2 people and my KD at the end of the night is like 10kills/30-60 deaths.. Still more fun.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Martok

Post#37 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:16 am

I think all ordinary right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told ordinary right-thinking people in this country are fed up with being sick and tired. I certainly am not, and I am sick and tired of being told that I am.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Jaycub

Post#38 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:47 am

A lot of 6 man guilds aren't interested in anything >6

Fighting 6vX is some of the most fun you can have in this game anyways and is easily one of the most challenging things. It takes a whole new skillset, that frankly a lot of 6 mans that are used to just fighting 6v6/scens don't have.

There is a lack of 6v6, but there is almost always 6vZerg happening, get characters on both sides and switch accordingly. Play 3-2-1 groups, chop/slayer/we/wh isn't exactly viable but everything else is as long as your group has 2RDPS.

Then it is just up to everyone in your group/guild to learn how to move, when to fight, where to fight, when to leave, etc... and it will take some time it's definitely not easy. But it's the most rewarding thing you can do in terms of renown ceiling/medals per hour unless you have massive opposition and are in the bomb group in an organized warband.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Foltestik

Post#39 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:11 am

maybee one time this server will be like end of warhammer online, only 6-12 mans roaming in zones. Not one big blob fight from WC to WC

kirraha

Post#40 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:46 am

Find or become a recourseful leader.
Get the ppl who listens and want to improve into your team
Throw out the crybabies, leechers and lowtime players. They belong to the pugs or to feed 6 man.
Stop cry and get your **** together. I hear so much about how unfair this game is and op classes etc. etc. Well life is not fair.

You seem to wait for someone to come and do this for you, why is that so if you want to improve now? If you are not a leadertype then becoma a great follower instead.