Recent Topics

Ads

Order completely obliterating T1's

Let's talk about... everything else
Geff

Order completely obliterating T1's

Post#1 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:09 pm

Every single time they don't attack with a single player let Destro capture every point and wait until Destro gets around 40% bar full and then attack with a massive zerg. This has been happening for the last 3 days now.

I'm guessing they wait for Destro to get 40~45% in order to maximize their renown gains.

Sometimes if we have enough numbers we are able to fight them off in Nordland only.

Ads
Thelen

Re: Order completely obliterating T1's

Post#2 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:46 pm

Do you actually believe the entire realm on order side waits for destro to get to a certain zone% before attacking? Its T1, most people can barely coordinate to form a WB.

Roll an order character, just for a few levels, and play around and see there is absolutely no difference between the two sides.

Neveris

Post#3 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Well I know that I liked to form and organize WBs to hit almost-locked Destro zones, over the last few days.

Usually because the threat of a legitimate loss tends to make people fight harder, and getting good fights in T1 is hard.

Geff

Post#4 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:26 pm

Thelen wrote:Do you actually believe the entire realm on order side waits for destro to get to a certain zone% before attacking? Its T1, most people can barely coordinate to form a WB.

Roll an order character, just for a few levels, and play around and see there is absolutely no difference between the two sides.
Ask any person who has been doing Nordland for the last two days. EVERYONE knows about it. Everyone anticipates the 40% zerg now. For the first 40% the flags are completely uncontested. Not a single person from Order comes to fight. I mean destro people are just AFKing at the flag. I myself have alt-tabbed at the flag and came back at 40% when I know they will come and lo-and behold they always come and demolish us at exactly 40%~45%.

You are saying that all of our repeated experiences showing the same pattern every time are just coincidence and happenstance?

Neveris

Post#5 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Geff wrote:
Thelen wrote:Do you actually believe the entire realm on order side waits for destro to get to a certain zone% before attacking? Its T1, most people can barely coordinate to form a WB.

Ask any person who has been doing Nordland for the last two days. EVERYONE knows about it. Everyone anticipates the 40% zerg now. For the first 40% the flags are completely uncontested. Not a single person from Order comes to fight. I mean destro people are just AFKing at the flag. I myself have alt-tabbed at the flag and came back at 40% when I know they will come and lo-and behold they always come and demolish us at exactly 40%~45%.

You are saying that all of our experiences are just coincidence and happenstance?
In most cases, the rest of Order will just be afking in a different zone to get the ezpz lock. I'd always try and move people over and challenge Destro locks instead. I started doing this around Thursday, and I think the habit has stuck.

Just trying to make PvP happen is all!

biotek

Post#6 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:30 pm

It's not just the last few days. This has been happening a few days at a time for weeks. For awhile it was nearer to 90% before order showed and shutout destro... to the point that it wasn't a fight. It went from destro flag-sitting to order flag-sitting because destro was so outnumbered. It's not as if they were always busy in other pairings either - frequently no action whatsoever until right before the emp lock.
I've noticed certain guilds around during many of these pushes but I'm not going to say any names.
Is this all coincidence? It's possible. But how my times does it have to happen to become intentional? Is there even anything to do be done about it? Should destro just skip T1 and let it die?

That said, destro has their moments, but it's usually when order isn't participating.

Calelith

Post#7 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:30 pm

I know today we took Elf from destro just before lock, but that had more todo with how long it took us to form a warband and move to take the zone with half a warband or so.

Problem seems to be that destro lose a few battles then all relog order, you can see it on the sight when the pop balance goes from either destro heavy or equal to order heavy after lock.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#8 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Thelen I wish I could like that post

Ads
BrockRiefenstahl

Post#9 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Seems nothing much changed since a year :)

My explanation for dominance of each faction = TADA TIMEZONES.
Before I had a break, my obersvation was, that afternoon till evening Order was dominating mostly Open RvR + SCs, around ~20:00 European time the situation turns. To me it always seemed, that US+Rest of the world got more Destru Player / while EU as it seems is preferring the Order-side.

If you play on weekend, the situation was always different and changing every hour. But most people got a job, have their fix playtimes under the week, therefore they are logging off in higher numbers at lets say 9 pm 10pm etc. Just my personal observation.

Does not mean this is 100% accurate, but from what I experience it is like that.

Sulorie

Post#10 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:57 pm

Do people seriously complain about the opposing side having more numbers?
Stop soloing alone or within warbands and organize groups of players to kill your enemy.
There is nothing better than being outnumbered because only at such times you can make good progress with your character during your playtime.
Dying is no option.