Recent Topics

Ads

Please make this more casual

Let's talk about... everything else
applemania

Please make this more casual

Post#1 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:07 am

Dear Warhammer return of reckoning

I just ask my bro to play this game, after experiencing his first public war. Both of us realise that we simply do not have time to do war more than 1 hour. Please make this more casual otherwise only those hardcore player who play.

We sincerely hope that the admin address this issue, so that us who cant play more than 2 hours/day or 6 hours weekly will play this game. TOO LONG :(

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Please make this more casual

Post#2 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:13 am

Feel free to run scenarios. Those are quick and engaging. Otherwise, this is still an MMO. Time investment is one of the core tenets of games like this.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Dabbart

Post#3 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:31 am

Playing more than 6hrs a week or 1hr a day is "hardcore"... K.

Also:
Spoiler:
Torquemadra wrote:Image
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Niakahn

Post#4 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:18 am

I would say play for fun and enjoy the ride to 40, instead of focusing on the progress made. It's not about the destination!

Derbin

Post#5 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:22 am

Niakahn wrote:I would say play for fun and enjoy the ride to 40, instead of focusing on the progress made. It's not about the destination!
This

lefze
Suspended

Post#6 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:18 pm

Mmos aren't really for the casual crowd to be honest. That being said at the moment the end-game is so busted that the most hardcore part of the game is the actual leveling to 40, so get past the leveling and you can afk on BOs to your hearts content.
Rip Phalanx

Haojin

Post#7 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:50 pm

you can't even success any kind of moba with playing 1 hour :D in a day. no need to mention mmos, that's completely different story.

watch some tv shows or anime, much better mate.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Tamarlan

Post#8 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:11 pm

I am most likely one of the most casual players around. One hour per day left to play a video game would be a dream.

You simply have to adjust your expectations concerning progression and put fun at the first place.

I started when level cap was 10 and I am still around and have fun although I dont have a single piece of conq yet.

Either Play for fun or not at all.
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Ads
vianiznice

Post#9 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:02 pm

What are your rushing? I wouldn't go so far as to say you can't enjoy this game unless you play hardcore? Hell, Im pretty casual when I play.

Foomy44

Post#10 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:10 pm

What's wrong with just playing for an hour every now and then? You don't need to be there for every moment of every war, everything you do in RvR contributes to your realm's war efforts. If you have fun, mission accomplished.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman