Recent Topics

Ads

@NA players

Let's talk about... everything else
Richardwarhawk

Re: @NA players

Post#51 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:09 am

We are also getting out to all the players we knew who played live and have started to contact them, we are also in the process of making a Recruitment video for the server as well, both sides will be included. If we could get a few destroy guilds to help us out with content such as recording them doing lair bosses or scs and pqs and content like that, the video progress will be much faster.

Ads
auzzibear

Post#52 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:04 am

Train Wreck runs guild warbands every Thursday (usually more days but Thursday is our scheduled day) at like 8pm EST. We'll usually have at least 3-4 groups in comms. We think Thursday works well cuz people usually get busy on the weekend.

Maybe some Destro guilds could join us on Thursday? Had some really good fights in Reikland tonight.
Auzzimvp, Cow Handler of <Salt Factory>

Aussi-Slayer | Auzzima-WP | Auzzi-WH | Auzzita-RP | Auzzimvp-WL
Auzz- DoK | Dubbs- Mara | Dubs- BG | Izua- Sham
at least 40/40 on most classes, just ran out of room :D

Azuzu

Post#53 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:02 pm

What would everyone say is the current population like from about 8pm - midnight EST? (sub 100 players?)

A group of friends and I have been talking about playing, but our biggest reservation is population. We played a bit previously and NA prime time was rather dead by the time we quit. but this was about a year 1/2 ago.

Also, which side would be better for a little organized roaming 6 man to start on? We would be looking for the underpopulated side with a chance to fight other organized groups/unorganized zergs.
Suzu

Twitch: Watch The Big Ole Critties!

Suzu's UI: My UI

peterthepan3

Post#54 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:04 pm

Destro has a lack of active 6mans. Order has more mindless zerg.

You do the math :mrgreen:

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#55 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Azuzu wrote:What would everyone say is the current population like from about 8pm - midnight EST? (sub 100 players?)

A group of friends and I have been talking about playing, but our biggest reservation is population. We played a bit previously and NA prime time was rather dead by the time we quit. but this was about a year 1/2 ago.

Also, which side would be better for a little organized roaming 6 man to start on? We would be looking for the underpopulated side with a chance to fight other organized groups/unorganized zergs.
Last night we had 100-150 in T4 up until around midnight EST. That's where it really starts to drop off for a couple hours until EU afternoons. Consider it was a Friday night in the middle of the summer, probably not bad. EU usually doubles those numbers.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Azuzu

Post#56 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:17 pm

@wargrimnir
@peterthepan3

Thanks for the heads up
Suzu

Twitch: Watch The Big Ole Critties!

Suzu's UI: My UI

Richardwarhawk

Post#57 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:34 pm

The most important thing is the player community, the more people playing RoR the more motivated the staff gets. We are working on some recruiting measures to pull people to the game as well. It seems to be working so far.

Tankbeardz

Post#58 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:02 pm

The NA population prefers to take empty zones. Every time I switch to a side with AAO, I get blasted with tells about what a filthy x-realmer I am. How dare I search for fights?

Ads
Kordie

Post#59 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:21 pm

NA between 9pm and midnight CST is about 200 ppl on the server on average. With Friday night being an exception with more. T4 is about 100 and decreases the later it gets.

The problem with NA for me is the midweek stink where T4 can be dead and the lower tiers may have action if your lucky.

Jaycub

Post#60 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:11 am

Azuzu wrote:What would everyone say is the current population like from about 8pm - midnight EST? (sub 100 players?)

Destro, but most 6 mans are playing both sides because of the relative volatility to realm balance small population breeds.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>