Recent Topics

Ads

Anything cool coming up?

Let's talk about... everything else
freshour
Banned

Anything cool coming up?

Post#1 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:21 pm

I'm not trying to be "that guy" but I was just curious if there is anything in the works for the near future. I am aware the patcher "is on the way" and that client control "has never been closer" yet to me it is at least (my opinion) it feels a bit dead lately.

Hear me out, before you go all dwarf/forum warrior on me and state these guys work for free and all that because first off, screw you for thinking I don't realize that already. I'm incredibly grateful for what these devs do and if it weren't for their efforts I would never have been able to play this game which I consider one of the best pvp games of all time.

Now that that is out of the way. My question still stands. This is again all my opinion but being that I read just about everything posted on these forums (time willing) I was just curious if anything event wise/update wise is happening since there hasn't been much activity lately.

Possible suggestions to update community on/do include:

1. Double XP event
2. Double RR/Inf event
3. Transmute event (not the ones we've had multiple times)
4. Dev diary (usually holds people over for a few weeks)
- Extension of - where the devs actually see some of the current "up in the air classes" landing at after the future nerf
hammer of the patcher comes in (AM/SH) as well as some possible buffs???
5. A remote ETA on patcher maybe?? (could be a long shot here)
6. Latest progress on RVR reworks. Bag system. Currency system. Subju weapon availability.
7. ETA on BL return?
8. T3 events?
9. Possible merging of t3/t4 maps for a weekend?
10. Maybe a twitch Q/A? Think this one would be pretty cool.

Idk... just some ideas. I love this game and I'll always check in regardless of how down it gets occasionally. I realize this is a combination of factors including "summer" which for some reason people think the NA pop is the only one that does anything during the summer while EU rages on haha (kidding). Also when bigger things are underway, communication b/w devs/players creeps to a halt as they are spending time working on things and not chatting.

Bottom line, I love this game and I can only hope there are big things in the works as far as class balance/SC's/RVR/currency and so on, but could it possibly be time for a Wargrim update of July/Aug 2017? Maybe something to get the player base charged up with since school is starting and summer is ending in the next week or so. Just my two cents, WAR ON!!

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Re: Anything cool coming up?

Post#2 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:08 pm

Hoy!! Dev Diary next week :). (need some notes from different team members (according some are on the beach atm...) to complete, but quite ready).

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:32 pm

A live q+a sesh would be epic, If you ever get the time ofc!

szczypacz

Post#4 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:33 pm

world walker set possibly? I just can't w8 for all these quests to obtain it :)

Haojin

Post#5 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:49 pm

Yaliskah wrote:Hoy!! Dev Diary next week :). (need some notes from different team members (according some are on the beach atm...) to complete, but quite ready).
nice to hear ;)
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Grobbok

Post#6 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:52 pm

freshour wrote:de:

1. Double XP event
2. Double RR/Inf event
3. Transmute event (not the ones we've had multiple times)
4. Dev diary (usually holds people over for a few weeks)
- Extension of - where the devs actually see some of the current "up in the air classes" landing at after the future nerf
hammer of the patcher comes in (AM/SH) as well as some possible buffs???
5. A remote ETA on patcher maybe?? (could be a long shot here)
6. Latest progress on RVR reworks. Bag system. Currency system. Subju weapon availability.
7. ETA on BL return?
8. T3 events?
9. Possible merging of t3/t4 maps for a weekend?
10. Maybe a twitch Q/A? Think this one would be pretty cool.
Great idea with this events, coz rvr starting be boring, day by day the same fight for nothing, if only we could have city siege
lider of Da fat squigs guild